14. A Brush

Bakugou made his way up your apartment. He unlocked the door to your complex.

'Shit, I'm an hour early. Is shitty gi-(F/n) awake?'

The blonde corrected your name in his head, and made his way to your bedroom.

'Just to check if (F/n)'s awake. Probably not cause she's just that much of a damned shitty girl.'

Bakugou didn't think to knock before opening the door. "Oi, (F/n)."

No response. He walked quietly to your bed, where he saw you sleeping. You had a calming, peaceful expression on your face, much like the ones he'd see when he stares at you zoning out in class.

Your long hair was disheveled, framing your face with the (h/c) locks. Your oversized t-shirt you had wore to bed hung loosely off one shoulder, leaving it bare. He blushed slightly as he unconsciously brought his face closer to yours.

'I should probably exit her room. I'll look like a fucking pervert.'

Bakugou thought, but was still too entranced by your sleeping figure. He had two arms placed on either side of your face, but he was still standing beside your bed.

'What the fuck is this shitty girl doing to me? Does she have a second quirk?'

Bakugou blushed at the proximity between your face and his, however was still moving closer. His face was fully red while he stared at your lips. He bit his lips, trying to move away.

However, he moved even closer, his eyes closed as his lips brushed against yours ever so softly. His heart racing, Bakugou's lips barely touched yours as he inhaled your scent.

'What the fuck am I doing? Shit, my chest is getting fucked over pretty hard by my heart. Fuck you, (F/n).'

Before the boy could do anymore, your alarm clock rang. Bakugou sprung back from where he previously was, still red-faced.

You yawned and sat up. "Bakugou-san?"

Trying to calm his thoughts down, he breathed. A few seconds later, he retorted back. "Tch. It's fucking Katsuki to you."

You rolled your eyes. "Right, Katsuki-san. What were you doing here anyways?"

"I woke up early and had nothing else to do. I thought you were awake too, but I underestimated your shitty-ness." Bakugou stared at the shoulder that was exposed.

'I wonder if that t-shirt could drop any lower...'

"Well, good morning. Please exit my room while I change." You said as you got out of bed.

"HOLY FUCK, (F/N)! PUT ON SOME PANTS, FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Katsuki screamed, even more flustered than before.

Your oversized t-shirt exposed slightly more of your bare shoulder as you stood up. It hid the black shorts you had underneath, making it seem like you were wearing nothing underneath.

"Get over yourself, Katsuki-san. I'm wearing shorts. Look." You said with a slight exasperated tone. You lifted up your shirt enough to see your shorts and and a little bit of your toned stomach.

Bakugou breathed. "I'm fucking leaving."

"Close the door on your way out!" You screamed from your bathroom.

Outside, the blonde boy reflected on the events that had just happened minutes ago.

'Did I just kiss shitty girl? Holy fuck that felt good.'

He shook his head slightly, furrowing his eyebrows. He knew he shouldn't be thinking like that.

But he couldn't help it. It was the way you seemed so vulnerable, yet he was so weak against your figure. The way his lips slightly brushed against yours made him want much, much, more. The way your lips felt so right and soft against his, even if it was only for a slight moment.

Katsuki breathed out a shaky breath. He needed to calm himself down before you got ready. He needed a distraction.

••• •••

With your hair braided and your uniform ironed, you went into the kitchen. "Katsuki-san? Are you, by any chance, cooking?"

"Sit down already, you shitty (F/n). Your legs are probably still weak, and I was bored." Katsuki ordered as he finished cooking.

"Okay. Thanks, Katsuki-san."

The blonde boy soon finished cooking and brought it to your small dining table. "Here, (F/n)."

"How'd you know this was my favourite meal?" You asked.

He replied. "I just used the ingredients in your fridge to make something that I don't hate."

"Ittadakimasu."

"Holy crap. This is amazing!" You said, as you dug into your breakfast.

"You're welcome." Katsuki mumbled, eating his share of the dish. "Hurry up so we can leave already, you shitty (F/n)."

He couldn't help but look at your plump lips, wondering when he could kiss you again.

••• •••

So um this wasn't awkward for me to write at all.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Do you think the relationship between them is going too fast?
Or do you like the fluff? Should I move along the BNHA plot faster?