13. Keys

Soon enough, Bakugou was outside your apartment. "(F/n). Open the door. I'll take you up."

"Why?"

"Just open the door, you're fuckin' heavy." He complained, and you unlocked the door to the lobby of the apartment.

You pointed right. "That's the elevator."

"Got it." Katsuki walked in the direction you pointed. You pressed the 'up' button on the elevator.

Soon enough, you arrived in your complex. You opened the door, and Bakugou walked in, still carrying you. You kicked your shoes off your feet, and Bakugou did the same.

Your apartment was a two bedroom apartment with a kitchen, a living room, and one bathroom. You had turned one of your bedrooms into a study. There was just enough room for comfort.

Katsuki put you down on your couch. You thanked him. "Thanks, Katsuki-san."

He grunted in reply, and asked, "What shitty time should I be here tomorrow?"

"Why should you be here tomorrow?"

"To walk you to school, dumbass." He grumbled as he put on his shoes once again. "Even if you are able to walk tomorrow, you're probably gonna fall again like the shitty girl you are."

"Um, be here an hour before school starts?" You requested.

"You're so damn shitty. I'll be here." He confirmed. "Are you sure your damned feet are healed enough to take fuckin' care of yourself?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Katsuki-san. Take the extra key on the coatrack. Lock the door on your way out. You can return it to me tomorrow." You instructed.

"Fucking fine. Good night, (F/n)." He waved goodbye and closed the door.

"...Goodnight, Katsuki-san."

Wrote this just to announce that I've changed the cover and that i. absolutely. adore. it. Art is all mine lol

 Art is all mine lol