2: A Slight Smile

The week after the entrance exam, you went outside of your apartment each day to check your mailbox for any notices from UA. 8 days after you had taken the entrance exam, you got a letter from UA.

'A high B for the written exam...not bad, at least I passed.'

The real score you were worried about was the physical exam, which you quickly skimmed over next.

(L/n) (Y/n).

Quirk: Telekinetic Spheres

Villain Points: 48

Rescue Points: 10

Total: 58 points

9th Place.

'Yes! I passed!'

You even placed in the top 10, which you did not expect after Shinso manipulated you using your quirk. You thought that it proved you were indeed strong enough to attend UA's prestigious hero course. After braiding your insanely long hair that you grew out for your quirk, you decided to go out for a nice dinner as a celebration. As you skateboarded to your favourite place, someone decided to pull out your headphones, catching you by surprise.

"You're the fucking extra from the entrance exam, aren't you?" You took your time picking up your headphones from the ground and looked up to see the ash blonde boy who stole your points from the entrance exam.

Imitating him, you replied, "You're the fucking jackass from the entrance exam, aren't you?"

The blonde rolled his eyes as he replied. "My name's not Jackass, it's Bakugou, damn it."

"Is this your way of introducing yourself?" You asked, as you casually started walking towards the diner.

Bakugou started walking with you. "And why would I want you to know my fucking name?"

"Cause you just told me." You said, picking up your pace.

The blonde matched your pace. "At least I passed the entrance exam."

"Don't start assuming things. I did too." You fired back.

You weren't extremely aggressive like the boy walking beside you, but you could be rude if you wanted to. You liked to refrain from using aggressive words, however it wasn't like you couldn't.

He growled. "Tch."

You got on your morphed skateboard and left Bakugou in the dust. Soon enough, you arrived at the entrance of the restaurant. You walked in and the waiter greeted you.

However, you heard a brash masculine voice along with your own as you said, "Table for one please."

"You again, shitty girl? Have you really stooped low enough to stalk me?" Bakugou grabbed your collar.

You flicked his forehead with your index finger. "Bakugou-san, please mind your manners. We are in a public setting."

The waiter, stunned, shook his head. "Miss, sir, if you would follow me please."

The waiter led you and Bakugou to a table and handed you two menus. Then, he immediately ran away, most likely intimidated by Bakugou's explosive attitude. You sighed and immediately took a seat. Bakugou did as well. Surprisingly, you both didn't notice the other until the waiter can back to take your orders.

When you noticed the blonde sitting at the other side of the table, you glared at Bakugou with sharp eyes, while he responded, "What the fuck is this shitty girl doing at my table?"

"Sir, I thought you two were together." The waiter nervously waved his hands in the hair.

Now it was your turn to speak up. "May I request a table change?"