28. What Kind of Training is This

"Alright shitty girl, let's fucking do this," Katsuki said as he approached Gym Gamma.

"Do what? Do me?" (Y/n) teased, trying to get a reaction out of the ill-mannered boy.

The said boy started blushing, his quirk exploding involuntarily. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU PERVERTED SHITTY GIRL WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO..."

At the thought of some M-rated imagery, Katsuki cut off and ran away at a rapid pace behind a tree to calm himself down. He sat down, back towards the trunk, and banged his head against the tree multiple times. He heard his female friend laughing at his reaction, and although this would normally piss him off, he found himself admiring the sound of (Y/n)'s laughter as his skull bore through the wood.

"YOU-YOU-YOU SPORK!" Katsuki's clever insult only lead to more laughter by the girl.

"You-YOU," (Y/n) started between fits of laughter, "You call that an INSULT?"

She slowly made her way closer to the angry blonde hedgehog and started to ruffle his hair. Deciding to tease Katsuki more, (Y/n) sat on Katsuki's legs and poked his cheek. "Man, I must be really getting to you if you overreact so much like this."

"...shutthefuckup shittygirl."

"You're not telling me to get off of you, Katsuki-kun."

"No, no I'm fucking not."

Now it was (Y/n)'s turn to be flustered. She did not expect Bakugou to make such a 'bold' claim. Bakugou smirked and sighed in amusement as she blushed and stood up. The boy did not forget his manners, flipping the bird at (Y/n), as to say, 'i can do whatever the fuck you just did too.'

"A-anyways Katsuki, are you sure we can use the Gym? Don't we need Sensei's permission?" (Y/n) asked as they refocused on training and walked toward the entrance, for real this time.

Bakugou only smirked. As he stared arrogantly–yet admiringly–at (Y/n), he used his left hand, reached behind his back and exploded the lock on the Gym. He gestured for her to follow, and she did. A flabbergasted (Y/n) trailed behind Bakugou, now extremely paranoid for fear of detention.

"Alright shitty girl, drop to the ground and give me 20 pushups."

"W-wait, Katsuki–" (Y/n) was cut off with a small nudge from Bakugou.

Normally, with anyone else, the boy would not hesitate to lift them up by the collar and slam them onto the ground, but (Y/n)–(Y/n) just seemed too precious and pretty for this world to be slammed in that way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "Not today, shitty girl."

She took her spheres out of her hair to remove weight and moved them to a corner of the gym. As (Y/n) got onto the ground and started her first pushup, she felt a weight on her back. Gravity was becoming increasingly harder to defy. As she looked up, she saw Bakugou sitting on her.

"O-oi, Katsuki! Get the fuck off!" (Y/n) complained, "You're so heavy, you fatass."

Bakugou heard this, smirked, and decided to give her a little bit more pain. He lied onto (Y/n)'s back, starfish style, and started giggling maniacally. As the girl went down for her third pushup, Bakugou started to poke her cheek. "That's 3."

"4."

"5."

Everytime (Y/n) finished a pushup, Bakugou would poke her nose with extreme accuracy.

The girl started to get fed up; she slowly molded a hammer out of her spheres.

"6."

"7."

"Eig-OW!" Katsuki screamed as he saw the massive hammer fly towards him with impeccable speed, successfully knocking him off of (Y/n)'s back. He saw (Y/n) get up and wield the hammer in her hand, his life flashing before his eyes.

"So, tell me, shitty Katsuki, what kind of fucking training is this?"

Bakugou swallowed his pride. "Have fucking mercy on me please, shitty fucking girl."

••• •••

Hi guys I went to the grocery store and I bought milk. I'm back ;)

its been a long two years and I saw the comments and I decided to grace y'all with a new chapter for crack. this is heavily inspired by my boyfriend.

I've finished the last of my 5 aps just 2 days ago and I got vaccinated!! anyways hows everyone!??

its too late for me to be awake, goodnight