8. To Win

"You let down your guard, (L/n)."

You felt your legs going numb. What Todoroki said was true. You were so focused on developing another strategy, you had forgotten to beware of what was behind you.

"Your petty strategies lasted for a surprisingly long amount of time. It was a good fight." Todoroki walked closer to the wall of ice between him and the weapon.

As he started melting the ice, he said, "Don't try to break free. Your skin will rip off with the ice, and I doubt that would be a pleasant experience."

You looked over at Bakugou who was still trapped in the ice. 'How is he still alive?...Nevermind. I promised Bakugou-san I would win!'

Todoroki has almost thawed the wall of ice as you ripped your legs out of the ice that was encasing your feet. You winced as you ran forward as silently as you could, holding back your grunts and screams of agony. You guided your bullets to break out of the ice, causing in the rest of the ice to shatter everywhere.

Todoroki winced and covered his eyes with his arms. He was suddenly tackled down by you, holding the knife that you retrieved seconds ago to his neck. He didn't pay focus to it, as he froze your right foot with ice again. You screamed in pain. However, you threw the knife that was previously held at Todoroki's neck towards Bakugou with all of your remaining strength.

Todoroki then froze your left foot, which resulted in you screeching again. You were resilient, too. You held him down as he struggled underneath you, freezing your remaining limbs.

'Fuck, it's numb. The 15 minutes is almost up...if I could just buy a few more minutes...'

You were almost covered in ice as Todoroki melted the ice. He reached for the weapon as Bakugou blasted him away.

"FUCK YOU, ICEGUY!" The blonde screamed as he punched Todoroki. "LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO SHITTY GIRL!"

'Bakugou-san...Thank you.'

Katsuki was about to throw Todoroki out of the building, but was stopped by All Might.

"Young Bakugou, Young (L/n), Young Todoroki, Young Shoji. Time's up! Villain team wins!"