26. Back To Normal

"Wake up, (Y/n)." Bakugou had made a habit of waking up an hour or so earlier each day so he could be the (h/c) haired girl's alarm clock. It was a stupid habit, really, but his body was already used to the new sleep schedule and (Y/n) was worth it.

"No insult? Nothing?" (Y/n) woke up, ironically calmed by the presence of the explosive mannered boy. She stretched her arms, and groggily she placed both of her feet on the (f/c) coloured rug in front of her bed. "Good morning, Katsuki-san."

"Go get ready. Don't take too long or the food will get cold."

Approximately half an hour later, (Y/n) came out of her room, hair braided and UA Uniform on. Bakugou was wearing her (ironically bought) pink tik tok apron, and she stifled a laugh.

Mental note to get a new apron. Or not, this is pretty gold.

"No comment on your shitty choice of aprons." Bakugou said, as he set the table with two delicious bowls of katsudon.

"I'll comment, then. You look pretty stunning in it," (Y/n) sat down to eat. "Itadakimasu."

"...Itadakimasu."

Bakugou was heck of a good cook. The katsudons were delicious, and after a good meal, the two headed off to UA.

"..SPORTS FESTIVAL?" The class screamed when they heard a bandaged Aizawa's announcement.

"That's totally ordinary!"

"Aizawa-sensei, are you sure about this? We just had that villain attack!" (Y/n) asked.

"That's the thinking, apparently. It's necessary to demonstrate UA's crisis management controls are sound." Aizawa answered. "Compared to the past years, there'll be at least five times the police present. Anyhow, the sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get. As far as Japan's concerned, what's taken place instead of the olympics, is the UA Sports Festival! This is where the heroes will come and scout. This is your chance to make it big- you can't miss it!"

Aizawa concluded his speech, and just like that, fourth period was over. The class burst into chatters of exitement over this.

"Katsuki-sa-" (Y/n) approached Bakugou to talk to him, but was immediately cut off by an energetic blonde screaming on top of the UA desks,

"FUCK YOU ALL! I'M GONNA POUND YOU ALL TO SHREDS!"

"...Come on, Katsuki-san. Let's go eat lunch." (Y/n) said, slightly sweatdropping at her overhyped friend.

"Okay shitty (Y/n). I'm hungry."

••• •••

Hello there! Merry holidays-

I should've uploaded a holiday special but I didn't...sorry lol

Should I change the title of this book to 'Whipped'? I feel like it would 10/10 fit it much more lol. Comment ur reply thanks xoxo

Unedited.