INTRODUCTION

Lynn
I was 14 years old when both my parents died. It was the hardest thing for me to get over if I'm honest. It was to the point where I couldn't even take it. I needed to get out of that place. I needed to leave so I ran. This is my story.

-
I was sitting alone on my couch watching tv. Everyone else was asleep so it was just me. I missed my brothers I really did. I saw Eve come downstairs and sat down with her usual smile.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" she asked and I looked up and smiled sadly.

"I miss them. I miss them an awful lot"

"We could go visit them if you want"

"All of us?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't mind," she said with a shrug.

Soon everyone came down and scattered all over the place doing whatever.

"I need to tell you all something..." I trailed off.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"I'm moving back to Tulsa...I want you all to come with me but I understand if you don't wanna" I said looking down playing with the hem of my shirt.

I saw everyone look at each other and they smiled. With them, I couldn't tell ya what they were thinking but it kinda scared me.

"What?" I asked worryingly.

"When do we leave?" Tori asked and I smiled.

"Tomorrow" I replied smiling and immediately ran upstairs to pack.

-
I started to pack up some clothes, makeup, pictures, and whatever when I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled and Sophi walked in sitting on the bed.

"How long has it even been?" she asked.

"Three years" I replied and she nodded.

"Leaving at 7?"

"Yeah. Now go pack I don't wanna wait on your ass" I said and she chuckled walking out.

-
The next day it was 6 am. I was really overly excited about today. I hurried up and did my daily routine and went to change into an outfit. I wore high waisted denim jean shorts with a white lace-up crop top. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to see no one. Not surprising. I sighed to myself grabbing the pans and walked into everybody's room smashing the two pans together.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP!" I shouted and everyone sat up startled.

"What the fuck Lynn?!" Brigit yelled upset.

"Hey I said 7 and it's 6:30," I said with a shrug and she glared at me and I smirked.

"Like I said get up," I said and walked down the stairs.

What seemed like hours everyone was ready and I sarcastically clapped.

"Congrats! 7:30 and you're all finally ready!" I said and Laila flipped me off.

We got into the car and drove to Tulsa. Occasionally Eve being Eve started bugging everyone.

"Are we there yet?!" she kept asking.

"So help me God if you ask me one more time I'm gonna blow!" I yelled and she smirked evilly.

"Are...we...there...yet..." she said slowly smirking.

I stopped the car suddenly and everyone fell forward.

"What the hell!" Yanelie asked.

"Are you gonna shut it? All of you?!" I barked and everyone chuckled.

"Who spiked your drink?" Jessica asked and I glared at her.

"Can we keep going?" Tori asked impatiently.

"Yeah" I muttered and kept driving.

-
What felt like year's we finally arrived at the house I grew up in. I really hoped my brothers still lived here. I walked up to the small house and knocked. Suddenly the doors opened and I saw someone very familiar to me.

"Caitlyn?!"

Haha, cliffhanger! Hope you all liked the first chapter but then again all my books are like this. Sucks the first few chapters but I didn't really know what to do but anyways Stay Gold Bitches!
~Lynn💛