E I G H T E E N

Dallas
I woke up feeling like shit. I knew Lynn no longer loved me or maybe not at all for that matter. I heard a knock and didn't feel like answering it. They knocked again.

"Dallas it's me. Let me in" Buck said and I groaned.

"No, leave me alone," I said and he opened the door.

"How," I said confused.

"Keys Dallas," he said rolling his eyes.

"You look like shit. You should go see her" he said and I sighed getting up.

I got up and got dressed going down the stairs and to The Curtis's once I got there I saw it was empty. I decided to check the DX and see if she was there with Soda.

-
I arrived at the DX but what I saw broke my heart. Currently, Lynn, Eve, Tori, Steve, Soda, and Lannan were messing around with the DX stuff. I couldn't bring myself to go in. I ended up leaving and walked back to Bucks to drown out my mistakes.

Lynn
I woke up and saw Lannan on my couch sleeping. I carefully went to the kitchen grabbing a cup filling it with cold cold water. I walked back to my room and dumped it on his head running into my closet with the cup.

"Bloody hell Caitlyn!" he yelled and I giggled.

Suddenly my closet door swung open and I yelped.

"HEY! I'M GETTING DRESSED!" I yelled and he shut the door turning around.

"That wasn't nice love," he said and I giggled.

"You threw me in the bathtub," I said and he chuckled.

"Fine then. Are we even?" he asked and I smirked.

"Never," I said and he scoffed.

I changed into a dark grey skirt and a light grey off the shoulder shirt with a maroon scarf. I walked out and he smirked.

"We're just going to the DX," he said and I shrugged.

"I always have to look nice," I said smiling and he rolled his eyes.

"You look nice without trying," he said walking out my room and outside. I quickly got my boots on and ran out and got in.

"Thank you," I said smiling and he nodded.

"Anytime love," he said smiling.

-
We arrived at the DX and Lannan was working with Soda in the back so Eve and I went with them while Steve and Tori did the register. It was hot out and soon I was taking my scarf off.

"God it's hot," I said and Lannan nodded.

"Yeah," he said and soon both Soda and Lannan took their shirts off.

I looked at Eve with a raised eyebrow and she shrugged.

"Soda, get some clothes on," I said and he chuckled.

"It's hot. You said so yourself" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink want one?" Lannan asked Soda and he nodded.

"Yeah Pepsi," he said and Eve chuckled.

"Eve, you want something?" Soda asked.

"Sprite," she said and he nodded.

"Love?" he said and I chuckled.

"Also a Sprite," I said and he nodded.

He left and soon out of nowhere someone ran something across my cheek.