T WE N T Y - O N E

It's Friday the 13th hahahahha

Lynn
I woke up with Dallas next to me. I smiled and kissed him.

"Morning," he said and I smiled.

"Morning Dal," I said and he smirked.

"This is the first time you've called me Dal, not Dallas" he smirked.

"Shut it Dallas" I teased and he kissed me.

We laid there cuddling until he asked me a question I didn't want to think about.

"So...the night we broke up...you and Lannan did it but it's been bothering me...did you like it?" he asked and I froze.

"Dally...I've only done it twice. Once with you and once with him. In the end, I chose you not because you were better or whatever because I love you as something more and him only as friends" I said and he nodded.

"You didn't answer the question...did you like it?" he asked again.

"Dallas, sex is sex," I said and he shrugged.

We cuddled for a while till I saw it was noon.

"Wanna go hang out with the gang?" I asked and he nodded.

We got up and I changed into one of Dally's shirts and took one of his jeans and scissors.

"Woah what are you doing?" he asked taking the scissors.

"Making shorts..." I said and he shook his head. I rolled my eyes and just wore the shirt and we drove to The Curtis's house.

-
When we got there I saw the gang messing around and then I saw Lannan come from my room. He looked messy.

"Oh thank God! We couldn't find you last night!" he said hugging me.

"Lannan, I spent the night with Dal," I said and he nodded.

"Did you two make up?" he asked and I nodded.

"Wonderful," he said and I smiled.

He walked away and Dally came up to be wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm bored..." he said and I shrugged.

"Wanna go walk around or something? Even go on a mini date?" he asked with a smirk and I smiled.

"Hell yeah but let me change," I said and he nodded and we went into my room.

-
When we got to my room he sat on my bed and I went to my closet.

"What should I wear?"

"Something sexy," he said and slapped my ass.

"Maybe I will maybe I won't" I teased and he smirked.

He kissed me trailing kisses down my neck biting softly. I let him but realized where we were.

"Dallas" I whispered and he pulled away.

"Yeah"

"Stop, we can't do that here," I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry Angel," he said and I smiled.

I looked back at my closet and wore a grey skirt with a criss-cross top. We left my place and roamed the streets. We ended up at the Dingo where we basically ate and talked and soon it was getting dark.

"Lynn, it's getting dark. Wanna catch a movie?" he asked and I smiled.

"Sure why no,t" I said and we paid for the food and walked out.

-
At the drive-in, we snuck in and found some seats to a dumb horror film. Both Dallas and I love horror films so it wouldn't be scary for us.

"I'm gonna get a drink Angel, want something?" he asked and I nodded.

"A sprites fine"

He walked away and a Soc sat next to me.

"Hey there doll, how are you?" he asked with a smile.

"Bad now that you're here," I said and he chuckled.

"Come on. Let's ditch this place" he said smirking.

"No," I said and then he pulled a blade on me.

"Come with me now or else," he said and I got up walking away with him.

He pulled me to an empty ally and pushed me against the wall.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Wait, you're the Curtis's sister aren't ya?" he asked and I nodded.

"And?"

"Even better," he said inching closer.

"Get the hell away from me," I said and he smiled pressing up against me and put his hand under my skirt.

I pushed him off and he grabbed me again and soon four more Socs came over and helped him take me. God, what did I get myself into?

Dallas
I walked back and saw Lynn gone. I started to panic. I looked all over the drive in for her and still couldn't find her. I left and went to her place and still couldn't find her.

"Hey Dal," Lannan said.

"Hey"

"Is something wrong?" Pony asked.

"Your sister is missing," I said and both Pony and Lannan got up to help me. We started roaming through Tulsa looking for her.

"Lynn!" we called out. Nothing.

"LYNN!"

"CAITLYN?!"

Lynn
I woke up and saw I was in a bed that wasn't mine or Dally's. I looked around seeing I was in a dark grey room with my clothes in the corner.

"No...no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening" I muttered.

"Oh yes it is and might I add very fun," he said slapping my ass.

"Give me my clothes back," I said pushing him away.

"No broad because there's more coming your way later," he said and I shook my head.

"Lynn!" I heard and looked around.

"Oh, do you hear that? Your boyfriends and brother are looking for you" he said and I spat in his face.

"You know what you bitch!" he yelled slapping me and pushed me down onto the bed getting on top of me.

"You need to be taught a lesson!" he snapped and started choking me.

"G-get off me!" I yelled pushing him off and ran to the door banging on it.

"Let me out! Someone let me out! Dallas! Pony!  Lannan!" I yelled but then I felt a hand over my mouth.

"You and I are gonna have some fun and you're gonna enjoy it" he seethed and the next thing I knew I was on the bed cuffed to it.

Dallas
The gang and I looked all over for her and we still couldn't find her. We went back to The Curtis's place and I sat there looking down worried terribly. What if she was being hurt right now? I got her back and not even 24 hrs I lose her again. I looked over and saw Lannan. He looked worried too.

"It's my fault," I said and he looked up.

"No Dallas, it's not," he said and I shook my head.

"If I never left she would still be here. She should've been with you. She would've been safer" I said and he chuckled.

"Dal, Lynn and I are just friends. She loves you she just didn't know what to do after the Cherry incident. If anything she's probably thinking of you. We'll find her Dal and when she does she's probably not gonna leave this house" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah I just hope she's alright," I said and looked at the ground.

"Where are you?" I whispered.