T H I R T Y - F I V E

Lynn
It's been two months since the incident. I was starting to show. I was on my third month and everyone seemed to be very cautious with me. The whole argument with Tori we made up and the gang started hanging around again. I got up out of my bed looking at the jacket Dallas told me to keep. It was his old brown one I loved so much.

I went to my closet changing into big blue jeans, ann oversized grey shirt and I slipped Dally's jacket over me. I walked out to see the gang.

"I'm gonna go for a walk," I said and Lannan got up.

"I'm coming with," he said and I nodded.

We were walking out when I heard a thud.

"Lynn you dropped something," Pony said and I looked down. It was a small black box.

"Uh that isn't mines," I said raising a brow.

"It fell out of your jacket," Soda said and I looked at Lannan.

"Can you get it?" I asked smiling nervously and he chuckled.

He picked it up and I looked at it. I opened it and dropped it in shock.

"Lynn you okay?!" everyone said in a panic.

"He was gonna ask me to marry him..." I mumbled.

"What?!" they all replied.

I ended up passing out from the shock.

Hours later I woke up sweating and crying. I still smelt the faint smell of cologne, alcohol, and cigarettes. It smelt like him. Dallas.

"Do you still want to go for that walk?" Lannan asked and I nodded.

We soon left and went on our walk.

Soda
I was on the couch with Eve when she held my hand.

"She's a mess" she whispered and I nodded.

"I blame the doctors," I said and she nodded in response.

"They look like they didn't try very hard just cause Dallas is a hood and his record or whatever" Eve said and I nodded.

Hours past and the door opened to reveal a person who scared us out of our bodies.

Lynn
We were walking when Lannan started to be really quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Tell me"

"Well love, I blame myself for his death. If I didn't interfere the bullet would've passed through his body giving him better survival or whatever" he said looking down.

"How could it be your fault? You didn't know" I said and he shrugged.

"He said to tell you to move on. Love me or something weird" he shrugged.

"Do you want me to?"

"Well, I'm not gonna lie. I do like you but I'm not doing that. That's like dancing on Dallas's grave" he said and I nodded.

Soon hours passed and we walked back to my house. When we got there I stood there in pure absolute shock. I blinked, again and again, looking at Lannan and then who sat right in front of me. It was no other than Dallas Winston.

"Hey Angel," he said with the same smirk I fell in love with.

I walked over to him and stared at him. I couldn't believe it. Suddenly I slapped him earning a gasp from the gang.

"Oh my God!" I squealed and hugged him.

"I'm confused...you just slapped me..."

"I didn't think you were real" I replied and he chuckled.

He cupped my face but then looked at Lannan and stopped.

"Did you move on?" he asked looking at me.

"What?! No!" I said and he turned to Lannan.

"No Dallas. I didn't keep my promise" he said with a small smile.

"Did you find out the gender?" he asked placing a hand on my stomach lightly.

"Not yet. I want it to be a surprise and plus tomorrow is my appointment" I smiled and he kissed me.

"Right on time" he smirked.

I grabbed him and pulled him to my room and he saw Eve.

"Woah Soda. Someone got busy" he smirked and I chuckled while Eve blushed.

-
We sat on my bed and I took his shirt off him.

"What are you doing?" he asked confused.

"No scar? They said you died...they said the bullet hit your heart!" I said confused.

"Lynn let me explain okay?" he said and I nodded.

"When I was in the hospital I had that out of body experience. They said the bullet hit my heart but no. It was off by just a little bit. Once they said I was dead and you were dragged out I tried to find a way to stop the bullet from moving because it started to move. I guess whatever I did trigger my monitor to start and the doctors rushed me to surgery. I woke up and they said it was some damn miracle. They asked if I wanted to call you but I told them no. I wanted to wait. I wanted to be here to tell you this" he smiled and I nodded.

"Can I see my jacket?" he asked and I nodded handing it to him.

He quickly grabbed something and knelt down.

"Caitlyn Angel Curtis, I love you so so so damn much you make me smile and honestly give me a reason to keep going in life. I know you never really told me you were pregnant but that night I heard you. That's why I fought. I fought for our baby. There's absolutely no one else I'd be happy with so I'm asking you. Will you marry me?" he asked smiling and I cried. Not because of the baby the hormones or whatever it was because I was genuinely happy.

"YES!" I yelled and he slipped the ring on my finger and we hugged. This was truly an amazing day.

😊 Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛