N I N E

Lynn
Once they left for the rumble it was just us girls. It was getting boring and getting late.

"Ugh! I'm so bored!" Laila groaned.

"Shut up!" I yelled and she gasped.

"Sorry, I'm just worried. Something doesn't feel right" I said and Eve smiled.

"It will be alright," she said and I nodded.

Hours later it was 12 am and I kept getting bored.

"Why must they take so long?!" Sam complained and I rolled my eyes.

Dallas
We got to the rumble and I saw Paul smiling. He and Darry had a past so I knew it wasn't gonna end well. It was only skin no weapons so I guess that was good. Darry threw the first punch starting the fight and soon it was hours and hours but fun hours.

Lannan
I was taking on a guy when I heard something behind me. I saw a guy with a heater and was looking towards Dallas. I went over to help him to scare off the guy but the last thing I remembered was a bang.

Dallas
Shit shit shit Lannan just got shot. The Socs fled and the gang ran over to help him. Soda was applying pressure and Darry was carrying him.

"We need someone to drive him to the hospital!" Soda yelled and I volunteered.

We got him in a car and I drove off.

"Dallas" he groaned.

"Shh don't talk," I said and he chuckled.

"Tell Lynn that I love her and I'll miss her. As friends you know" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"Tell her that yourself," I said and he closed his eyes.

"Shit!" I yelled and sped to the hospital.

-
Once we got to the hospital the doctor took him away and I sat in the waiting room as it started to fill with the girls.

"Oh my God Dallas you're okay!" she said hugging me.

"It's Lannan," I said and she started to cry.

"Shhh come here Angel," I said and she sat in my lap crying.

Lynn
I was sitting on the couch when the gang walked in.

"Where's Dallas and Lannan?" I asked and they looked frightened.

"Hospital," they said and I ran into the car speeding there.

-
Once I got there I saw Dallas and cuddled with him until I fell asleep. I really really hoped everything would turn out well.

Lannan
I was standing in an operating room. I saw Doctors running around and scampering for supplies or whatever.

"Why am I here?" I asked one of them and they didn't respond. I looked to see where they were looking at and I saw myself lying there lifeless.

"You better not fucking die asshole," I said to myself and then I started hearing a long long beep.

Shit

Lynn
I woke up and saw Soda walking up with hot cocoa.

"Your favorite," he said and I smiled taking a sip.

"Thank you," I said smiling and he nodded.

Soon it was getting late and I was getting antsy. I was pacing around randomly thinking yo myself. What to do what to do when the doctor came out. I started getting really because it could be about Lannan.

"Family of Lannan Eacott," he said and we all got up.

"I'm sorry to inform you but..."

Hahaha! Don't kill me! Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛