T H R E E

Lynn
I woke up and looked over at my clock. It read 5 am. I got up and went to the living room and no one was here or up. That's not very surprising. I looked through the fridge and saw some eggs, bacon, and whatever. I grabbed everything out and started cooking.

Lannan
I woke up and walked over to the Curtis's place. I let myself in and no one was up.

"Bloody hell" I mumbled because bow I had to cook.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Lynn cooking. She currently had her hair up and pajamas. I walked up to her and peered over her shoulder.

"You forgot something mate," I said and she jumped throwing warm water at me.

"Oh my God I'm sorry I-" she started but I chuckled.

"Hey it wasn't hot yet," I said and she sighed in relief.

I went to the icebox and grabbed the cake.

"Make me cake lady," I said throwing the stuff on the counter and walked to the couch watching tv.

She stormed out and threw the cake at me and walked away.

Lynn
After the whole cake incident, the house soon began to fill up. I saw Leeann smile and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What's with you?" I asked and she giggled.

"Kyle and I are dating!" she said and I smiled and hugged her.

"Yay!" I yelled and she smiled.

I then saw something to ruin the moment. Tori and Dallas.

"Winston get away from my friend" I seethed and he chuckled.

"That's my sister," he said and I gasped.

"You never told us you had a brother!" I said and everyone laughed.

I rolled my eyes and Steve came running out of the kitchen freaking out.

"WHO COOKED BREAKFAST?!" he yelled and I raised an eyebrow and sat on the couch.

"me"

"You forgot the cake..." he said looking like he's seen a ghost.

"Told ya," Lannan said and I flipped him off walking to the kitchen making the cake.

Once I finished I took a slice of cake slamming it into his face.

"There now if you excuse me I'm gonna roam around Tulsa. Anyone wanna come?" I asked and everyone got up.

"Okay then," I said and walked into my room and got changed into blue jean shorts and a blue cropped T-shirt.

I walked out and we all left to go roam Tulsa mainly showing us gals around.

-
We saw every single place and I saw Soda staring at Eve.

"Soda do you like her?" I asked him with a smirk.

"No" he lied.

"Ears are red," I said and he sighed.

"Yes"

"I knew it!" I shouted and he chuckled.

We ended up getting bored and went to Bucks just to hang out. No one was there so it was just us and Buck.

I was having some fun when two people came in. I walked over to Soda who was talking with Eve.

"Soda why are Socs here?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"We're closed!" Buck yelled and the two Socs walked over to me, Eve, and Soda. Dallas saw and came over too. Along with Lannan.

"Hey hot stuff" one said to me and the other said the same to Eve.

"Hey mate, we don't want your trouble," Lennan said standing in front of me. I looked over and saw Dallas grumble but then stood in front on Lannan.

"Get out," he said to him.

"Just wanted to talk. Hey, cutie how about we get outta here" he said to me.

I saw Dallas raise his fist and I pushed both Lennan and Dallas out of the way and looked at the Soc. I looked at Eve and we both smiled evilly.

Eve:
Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like? I can always see them coming from the left or from the right.

Lynn:
I don't wanna be a priss I'm just tryna be polite but it always seems to bite in the...

Once we finished the two Socs left and Soda, Dallas, and Lennan looked at us confused.

"What?!" she barked and they just walked away.

Everyone else started coming up to us and started laughing and congratulating us.

"Oh my God that was fucking amazing!" Brigit said.

"I can't believe you did that!" Sophi said amazed.

"That was badass," Laila said laughing.

We kept getting compliments or whatever you wanna call them but soon we realized it was getting late.

"You all going home or crashing at our place?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go stay at Kyle's place," Leeann said and they walked out.

"Well, I can have maybe 3 people? Right, Dar?" I said looking at him and he nodded.

"Yeah we have the guest room, my room, and the couch," I said.

"Well, I'm crashing with Drew. We just started dating!" Laila said smiling and they left.

"I don't really care where you're staying just tell me who wants to spend the night," I said crossing my arms annoyed.

"I'll come over," Lannan said shrugging.

"Me too," Dallas said and I raised an eyebrow but rolled my eyes. Oh well.

"I'll come too," Eve said and I nodded.

Darry, Soda, Eve, Dallas, Lannan, and I went back to our place and once we got there I saw Eve and Soda go to his room and slept.

"Well, Pony you taking the guest room?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I guess," he said and walked to the spare room.

"You too can decide I don't care. One of you can sleep here and the other on my couch in my room or both can sleep here. I don't care" I said and walked away.

"Night love!" Lannan said and I chuckled.

"Night British!" I yelled and sighed.

"Night Winston"

"Night Lynn" he replied and I went to my room and went to bed.

Dallas
After she left I couldn't help but have this anger built up inside me. Why I was angry I don't know.

"I'll sleep out here. She says I snore" he said and chuckled.

Damn it why did I suddenly hate him.

"I'll sleep here too then...I just take Darry's chair" I said and sat in his recliner.

I stayed up until I knew he was asleep making sure he didn't try something with her. God, what is wrong with me?

God, I uploaded too much today. Hope you liked this trash but anyways Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛