T W O

Lynn
I was going through my clothes when I found a black cut out dress with lace sleeves. I put it on and walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Suddenly there was a knock.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"You're not seeing any guys are you?" someone asked with a familiar accent.

"No Lannan, I'm not gonna see any guys and why do you care?" I asked smirking even though he couldn't see me.

"You're my friend," he said and I chuckled.

"I thought you were just some guy with the British accent who liked to talk to me a lot," I said and he gasped.

"You did not just fucking say I'm British!" he barked and I giggled.

"This is no laughing matter! You know I'm Australian!" he yelled and it made me chuckle more.

"You know I'm kidding," I said and opened the door.

"Go change," he said pointing to my door and I rolled my eyes walking into the living room.

"Soda tell her to change!" he yelled and once the gang saw me they looked shocked.

"What?!" I barked and they all shook their heads.

"Lynn, you do realize last time they saw you-you were 14," Sophi said and I nodded.

"I'm 17 now I'm not gonna wear some long sleeve and jeans," I said crossing my arms.

"You better hurry out of here cause if Darry gets here before you leave you're dead" Soda said and I chuckled.

The door opened.

"What about me I heard my name," Darry said walking in.

"Hey, Dar-bear!" I said and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Go change," he said walking away and I shook my head.

"No!" I yelled and he stopped turning around.

"I'm not letting you go somewhere dressed like that! What would mom and dad say huh?! Now go change!" he barked and I felt anger building up.

"No! Mom and Dad are dead Darry and you definitely can't control me! I'm 17 and I'm not changing!" I yelled but instantly regretted it.

"I want you safe Lynn..." he said with his eyes softening. Everyone else looked scared on what was gonna go down.

"I'll watch her Dar," Lannan said getting up.

"Fine," he said in defeat and had a sad look.

"Please be safe you just got back and I wouldn't want you hurt," he said and I nodded.

We walked out and he got in the car driving me to Bucks.

"Thank you," I said and he nodded.

"It's fine. I'm probably just gonna do whatever though" he said and I chuckled.

"You're not gonna stay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Aw," I said looking down sadly and he chuckled.

"Fine I guess I stay with you," he said and I smiled.

"Yay!" I yelled and he chuckled.

-
We reached Bucks and I got out. We walked in and sat at the bar.

"You drink?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Eh," he said and I nodded.

"You?"

"Eh," I said trying to mimic him.

"You suck at accents," he said and I chuckled.

Dallas
I was sitting at the bar where I normally sit and saw that girl from earlier. She looked hot. I stared at her and saw someone with her. They were laughing. I got up looking a little closer and saw her with Lannan. That was odd. I saw him leave and I sat down in his spot.

"Hey doll," I said smirking and she crossed her arms.

I smirked a little looking her up and down and she snapped her fingers.

"Eyes up here pervert," she said and I chuckled.

"Anyone tell you-you're cute?" I said touching her hair again.

"Don't touch me" she snapped and I smirked.

"You still haven't answered the question. Is your hair really black" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes it is real now go away"

"How about we ditch this place and go upstairs" I winked.

She flipped me off and Lannan came back.

Lynn
I was getting seriously ticked. This guy was pissing me off. I was about to hit him when Lannan came back.

"Lynn how long do y-oh hey Dal," he said startling me.

"You know him?" I asked confused and he nodded.

"That's Dallas Winston he's a part of the gang and Dal this is Caitlyn b-" he started but I cut him off.

"Caitlyn just Caitlyn. Only my friends can call me Lynn" I said crossing my arms and Dallas smirked.

"I don't know your last name," he said smirking back.

"And you'll never know. Let's go British" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were Australian?" Dallas asked and Lannan nodded.

"I am she's just being a bitch," he said and I hit his chest.

"Meanie," I said and dragged him out.

He took me home and everyone was gone.

"Where's everyone?" I asked and Darry looked up.

"Your friends stayed with some of the gang," he said and I nodded.

"You going home?" I asked looking at Lennan and he nodded.

"Night mates!" he said walking to the door.

"Night British!" I yelled and he flipped me off and left.

"I'm gonna sleep, Dar. Night" I said and went to my room.

Well, that was boring. I know you're like wait I thought this was a Dallas fanfic but Lannan is her best guy friend and yeah. There will be more of Dal soon. Stay Gold Bitches!
~Lynn💛

 Stay Gold Bitches!~Lynn💛

This is Lannan