T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Lynn
I was sitting in the hospital crying. I'm gonna lose my best friend and my boyfriend all in one night. Not to mention my baby won't have his or her father...all the girls circled me and comforted me. It was nice but normally Lannan comforted me and right now he wasn't here.

"What happened? How did he shoot both of them? He had one bullet" I asked. I was so confused. 4 bullets in the floor and one pierced through Dallas and Lannan somehow.

"Should we tell her..." Laila whispered.

"She deserves to know," Yanelie said.

"It's gonna break her..." Jessica said.

"She's not stupid either so she'll know who has a better chance at survival but she isn't gonna like it," Sam said.

"Well, one is better than none..." Eve said.

"Well are we?" Brigit asked.

"Wait what?" Leeann asked confused.

"I think she just wants to know what happened" Sophi butted in.

"Well, then we should tell her!" Tori snapped.

"I don't think whispering about it in front of her is helping" Indigo chimed in.

"Alright! Shut up! We're worrying her which isn't good for the baby!" Octavia whisper yelled.

"What baby?" everyone but Eve asked.

"Damn it..." Octavia muttered.

"Can you please just tell me what happened?" I pleaded while Dally's jacket was around me.

They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, this is what happened..."

~Flashback in Third Person's POV~

While Lynn was hiding upstairs Liam was shooting at the floor. Everyone knew if he was gonna shoot someone it was either gonna be one of Lynn's brothers, Lannan, or Dallas. On the third shot, the group saw Lannan telling Dal something. When it came to the fifth and final shot he pointed the gun at Dallas shocking everyone. Lannan looked at Dal and Dal looked up muttering his last words.

Lannan had other plans though. He jumped right in front of Dallas as the gun went off. Even though his intentions were good the bullet somehow went straight through him still hitting Dallas...the bad news is...Dallas has a lower chance of survival because they have to extract the bullet...Lannan, he might have a higher chance but then there's blood loss from two wounds.

~Flashback over~

"And that is what happened," Octavia said.

I looked at the group of girls in shock. My best friend tried to save my boyfriend just so we could be together. They looked at me with worry.

"Are you okay?" Eve whispered and I nodded.

"I'm just shocked" I replied and they all hugged me.

"Don't touch me" I seethed and they backed off.

Hours later there was still no response on how they were doing. No matter the constant yelling and questioning about their health from us the doctors didn't say. I sat there alone and scared when Pony, Darry, and Soda came and sat around to me.

"Caitlyn look...it's gonna be alright. Both of them are gonna be alright" Soda said smiling at me.

"And Pony and I know about the baby. We aren't mad got it?" Darry said and I looked at Soda.

"Did you tell them?" I asked and he nodded.

"Lynn, Dally's tuff alright? So is Lannan" Pony said and I nodded.

Thanks you three," I said smiling and we hugged.

The doctor came out in a rush.

"We need someone close to Dallas Winston!" he said hurriedly.

"Why?" I asked quickly.

"There's no time to explain!" he yelled at us and I ran with him.

"Dallas is going into a panic attack. You need to calm him down for us. If we lose him know it isn't your fault know that okay?" he said and I nodded.

-
I entered the room and held his hand.

"Dallas it's me Caitlyn...look I'm sorry I dragged you into this but please calm down. I can't live without you" I said quietly.

Suddenly the monitor started beeping faster.

Dallas
I was in a bed. I could see and hear but they couldn't see or hear me. I was so confused until I saw Lynn come in with my jacket. She held onto someone's hand and I saw it was me. Oh God I'm gonna die, aren't I? I thought to myself. She started talking about how she's sorry and how she loves me. I began to panic.

"I want to live Lynn! I can't live without you! Help me please!" I started yelling but she didn't hear me.

In anger, I hit the machine and it started beeping faster. No no no no no no no no no this can't be happening. I couldn't breathe. I felt so cold and so numb. I looked and saw her being pulled out. She was fighting them off. She got them off and ran over to me.

"Live Dallas. Live for me live for our child" she said crying and got pulled out of the room.

That shocked me. Child what child? Was she pregnant? I needed to calm down and I needed to fast.

Lynn
I collapsed to the ground in tears. Meanwhile, another doctor came in and went down to my level.

"Lannan is going to make it," she said and I smiled.

God did one good thing at least...

Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes turned to hours and what was hours felt like years until a doctor came out with a sad look on his face. I broke into tears.

"Please don't tell me he's dead" I whispered.

"I'm sorry to inform you but...Dallas Winston died two minutes ago. There was nothing we could do...the bullet hit him in the heart...I'm sorry..." he apologized and I went at him like crazy.

"No! No No No No No No NO!" I screamed and fell into Soda's arms crying.

"Shhh," he whispered.

"Let's go home," he said and I shook my head.

"We have to Lynn," Pony said and I shook my head again.

They ended up having to carry me home that night. I felt dead inside.