E I G H T

Lynn
I woke up in Dally's arms and moved away seeing Lannan on the couch.

"Why are you here?" I asked hitting him with a pillow.

"To make sure you and Dallas didn't do anything nasty while Darry and Soda went to work," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"We just started dating British. What do you think I am? A whore?" I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"Not what I meant love," he said and I walked away.

"Must think so if you can't trust me with him. I'm a big girl Lannan and I thought so too" I said and walked away.

"I trust you I just don't trust him!" he yelled and I stopped.

"I don't trust him, Lynn. He plays girls and I don't want you hurt love. You're my best friend here and I've known you do a long long time. You're like my sister" he said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said and he smiled.

"I forgive your annoying ass," he said and I hugged him.

Soon Dally came out and the house began to fill with the gang. Except for Sam.

"Where's Sam?" I asked confused a little. She was always here with Johnny.

"I don't know. She left early" Johnny said and I nodded.

It was getting late and I started to worry. It was 5 and still no sign of Sam.

"God! If she's not here in 30 minutes I'm looking for her!" I yelled upset and Dally held my hand.

"Shhh Angel" he whispered and I blushed.

It was 5:30 when the door swung open and Sam stumbled in.

"OH, MY GOD!" I yelled and rushed to her side along with everyone else.

Johnny picked her up and sat her on the couch. Darry came back with the medkit and started fixing her wounds. While he did this questions were being thrown.

"Who did this?!" Yanelie asked.

"Was it Socs?!" Laila questioned.

"Was it other greasers?" Johnny asked and Sam looked like she was gonna lose it. People kept asking and I knew she was gonna burst. It just had to take one more question.

"Did you know them?" Leeann asked and she burst.

"IT WAS MY FUCKING PARENTS OKAY!" she yelled and started crying. I have never seen her cry. Johnny kissed her head and hugged her.

"Don't cry kitten" he muttered and I smiled to myself. It was so cute.

"I know Sam it hurts but will you tell us?" I asked carefully and she nodded.

"I was walking outside to get some air when some Socs pulled me away and started beating on me. After that, they smiled and told me that my beating was a special request from someone who wanted me dead but wanted better than that. They called a rumble saying if they win that get us girls. They lose well they don't. Then one punched me again and said my parents wanted this and left" she said and Johnny hugged her again.

"Don't be sad kitten. I love you" he said and it made my heart melt. It was so cute.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night," she said and everyone looked surprised. No one ever called a rumble that early.

-
It was the night of the rumble and everyone was getting ready. Well, the guys. Dallas and I were on the couch cuddling when I started to wonder why we couldn't come with.

"Dallas why can't we come?" I asked and he froze.

"Lannan!" he yelled and he walked in confused.

"What?" he asked and Dally nudged me.

"Why can't girls fight in rumbles?" I asked him and he shook his head at Dal.

"We don't want you hurt. Plus the rumble is about you girls and yeah it's normally a guy fight anyways love" he said and I nodded.

"Sexist," I said and he chuckled messing my hair up.

I quickly got up and slapped him sitting back on Dally's lap. If only we knew what was gonna happen that night.

Sorry, another suspenseful one. Don't kill me! You'll get another crappy chapter tomorrow maybe or today? I don't know it's 1 am right now soo yeah. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛