F I V E

Lynn
I woke up early and it was maybe 5 am. I got dressed and went outside for a run. After a while, I heard a car pull up at it was of course Socs.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out so early?" the Soc asked.

"Get lost," I said jogging away.

"Hold on, are you wait...hey Lynn you're back!" he said and I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What do you want Randy?" I snapped and he smiled.

"You know you were always my favorite greaser girl. You also got hotter" he said glancing towards my chest and ass.

"Pig," I said and slapped him. I knew he would never hurt me. Not unless Bob was here and obviously he wasn't.

"Come on we all know you're single. Go out with me" he said smiling.

"I have a boyfriend" I lied.

"Come on Caitlyn we know you don't," he said chuckling.

"I do"

"Prove it," he said.

"Fine, then we'll be at the Dingo at 5. If I show up without a boyfriend I'm yours" I said walking away.

"You bet I'll be there!" he shouted and drove away.

Suddenly I heard someone pop from behind the bushes and me being me I decided to flip the guy and land sitting on him with my first in the air.

"Woah it's me AUSTRALIAN" Lannan said and I rolled my eyes getting up.

"I'm sorry but I saw you with a Soc. What did Randy want?" he asked.

"Ugh, you know how paranoid I am! Why did you do that?!" I said hitting his arm.

"Hey! You just flipped me and crushed me with your fat ass. Show some respect" he said and I frowned.

"You think I'm fat?" I asked sadly and his eyes grew.

"No! I was joking!" he said and I laughed.

"I just wanted to see your reaction" I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Randy wanted to go out with me," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"But he's way out of your league" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I need a fake boyfriend right now though," I said and he looked confused.

"Why?"

"I told him I'm taken and to meet me at the Dingo. If I don't show up or show up without a boyfriend then he's gonna be my boyfriend" I said and he nodded.

"Take Soda?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Randy knows who we are dummy," I said and he nodded.

"Want me to be your fake boyfriend?" he said and I chuckled.

"Why not" I laughed.

"What time?"

"5. You work today?"

"Yeah. Wanna come with?"

"Duh!" I said and smirked.

"Race ya"

"I hate you. We know you're faster" he said glaring at me.

"Sorry mate," I said mocking his accent.

He shook his head and started running.

"Hey! That's cheating!" I yelled and sprinted running past him and finished first.

He arrived and was breathing heavily. Me? I was fine.

"Bloody hell love how do you do it?" he asked and I giggled.

"Remember I dance and I run a lot," I said shrugging and he rolled his eyes.

We walked in and I saw the whole gang. I looked at Leeann and she had this smirk on her face.

"Did you and Kyle do something nasty?" I whispered and she nodded slightly and I chuckled.

I walked over to Soda's room and opened the door to see Eve and Soda making out.

"Woah PDA!" I yelled and Soda looked at me annoyed.

"Go away" he barked and I shook my head.

"That's my friend and I'm older than you," I said leaning against the doorframe.

"By a year..."

"So, plus don't you work?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked out to see Dallas and I smiled.

"Hey, Dallas!" I said with a smile. He didn't say anything so I awkwardly walked away and into the kitchen.

"Dar-bear, what's for breakfast?" I asked smiling.

"Waffles and chocolate cake," he said and I nodded.

"My favorite," I said smiling.

"Chocolate chip waffles?" he asked and I nodded.

"You know it," I said and walked out.

After breakfast, we headed to the DX and soon it was 5.

"I'm gonna go change. Stay here" I said to Lannan and he raised an eyebrow.

"What am I a dog?" he asked and I nodded messing up his hair.

"Good dog" I chuckled and walked into my room. I changed into a white crop top and white shorts. I walked out and we headed to the Dingo.

-
Once we got there Randy wasn't there yet so we got a table and sat down. I saw him coming in and I looked at Lannan quickly.

"Kiss me," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Gross no you're like my sister," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just do it British," I said and he rolled his eyes and kissed me.

Randy walked up and whistled with a smirk.

"Wow you're dating Lannan?" he asked and I nodded.

"How can I be sure?" he said smirking.

"We just kissed..." I said and he shrugged.

"I wanna see you two do it," he said and that took me by surprise.

"Well uh-" I started but Lannan cut me off.

"As her BOYFRIEND I'm not gonna pressure her into doing something she doesn't want to," he said emphasizing the word boyfriend and wrapped one arm around my waist and his hand was on my ass.

"Fine fine I guess you two are dating," he said throwing his arms up in defense and walked out of the Dingo. Once he left Lannan took a sip of his water and spit it in my cup.

"Excuse me you shit," I said and he chuckled.

"Nasty I just kissed you and now I gotta burn my hands," he said and I rolled my eyes.

Dallas
I went to the Dingo for something to eat when I saw Lynn and Lannan kissing. Well, there goes my idea of asking her out. I walked out not wanting to see anymore and went home. I sat in my room and went to sleep.

Lynn
After the fake date, he drove me home and dropped me off.

"Night sweetheart and don't let the scary demons kill ya!" he said.

"You know how fucking paranoid I am" I barked and he chuckled.

"I guess I'll stay the night with you then," he said and I rolled my eyes as we walked inside.

I went to sleep and he sat on my couch and fell asleep. Snoring a little. I took a pillow and hit him with it.

"Stop snoring British," I said and he flipped me off.

I laid on my bed and fall asleep.

Oof another update...hoped you liked it! Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛