T E N

Lynn
"I'm sorry to inform you but Lannan is going into a panic attack. We need someone to calm him down" he said and everyone looked at me.

"I'll do it," I said and he nodded as we walked into his room.

The monitor thingy was beeping rapidly and I rushed over to him and held his hand.

"Hey British, it's me. Please stay with me. I don't know what I'd do without your annoying ass. I don't think I ever really told you how much you mean to me. There's really no one I'd rather ask for as a friend than you. Don't tell anyone this but I like you more than Eve and Sam" I said chuckling slightly. I squeezed his hand and smiled a little.

"Please don't go. I need you"

Lannan
I felt helpless. Lynn was talking about how she cares and how much she wants me alive. I wanna be alive too but I didn't know what to do. She squeezed my hand and I lightly squeezed back but I don't know if she realized or even felt it.

"Please don't go. I need you" she said and I wanted to fight. Those words hit me. They're probably meaningless to others but so much to me.

I ran around looking for an escape.

"Let me out please let me out!" I yelled and suddenly saw two figures walk towards me.

"So, you have been watching our daughter when she left" they guy said.

"Mr. Curtis?" I questioned and he nodded.

"You know Lynn misses you two every day. Please tell me I'm gonna be able to see her again" I said suddenly realizing I'm only here cause I'm about to die.

"You have a choice, Lannan. Do you wanna stay or go?" Mrs. Curtis asked.

"Go", I said without hesitation and a door opened.

"Go but please tell Lynn, Soda, Pony, and Darry that we miss them. Can you also tell Lynn not to be so hard on herself. We see the way she takes dance. Tell Darry to let loose. Stop being hard on his younger brothers and sister. He's young and doesn't need to grow up too fast. Tell Soda to keep being the way he is. Happy. And finally, tell Pony to keep studying hard. He's gonna accomplish great things" they said and I nodded.

"They really miss you. Thank you" I said and walked out the door.

Lynn
I started crying because I heard the monitor flatline and I laid my head on his chest.

"Why? Why did you go?" I sobbed as I held his hand.

"I stayed," a familiar Australian accent said while moving a strand of hair from my face. I smiled happily and hugged him.

"Thank God!" I said crying.

"Hey stop those tears love," he said wiping my face.

"Happy tears British," I said and he chuckled.

"Come here," he said patting the bed and I laid next to him hugging him close.

"Thank your mum and dad," he said and my eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Yep. They said they miss you and your brothers. They also said for you to stop being hard on yourself" he said and I chuckled.

"Thank you for staying," I said and kissed his cheek.

I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Dallas
The doctor came out saying Lynn brought him back. He also said we could see him but be careful or whatever. I walked in and saw her cuddled up next to him sleeping. She also had a smile. I didn't mind though because I knew all they are and ever will be friends.

"She looks happy," I said and he nodded.

"I think I l-l" I started saying and he chuckled.

"Love her?" he asked and I nodded.

"Good. Tell her that" he said and I crossed my arms.

"I can barely say the word," I said and he shrugged.

Lynn
I woke up and saw Lannan resting his head on mines and turned a little and saw Dally sitting next to us and Lannan.

"You know I think of him as a b-"

"I know," he said cutting me off.

I smiled and soon he woke up. The doctors came in gave him his medicine and discharged him. We went back to my place to celebrate by eating came and playing would you rather.

Did you think I would kill him? Silly people. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛