T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Leeann
I was walking with all the girls and we were all confused. Why would they ever do that? I saw Sophi go up to Octavia and Indigo. I was sad so I decided to talk to them too.

Sophi
Octavia and Indigo were talking. I walked up to them and looked down.

"Look, we're so so sorry for bringing you over. If we didn't you both would've never gotten hurt" I said and Leeann walked up to us.

"Yeah. We're sorry" she said and they both shrugged.

"At least I know Darry never really loved me," O said shamefully and it made me sad.

"Connor cheated on me with a Soc," I said to her and chuckled.

"My best friend cheated on me," Leeann said shaking her head and Laila walked up to us.

"Who cares anymore. We could get better right?" she asked and we shrugged. All I know is the guys screwed up bad.

Evelyn
I was walking with Sam, Tori, and Yanelie. God how much of a mess Sam was. She loved Johnny a lot and never took things easy. No one would ever think Johnny would do something like that.

"It'll be okay Sam," Yanelie said rubbing her back. All Sam could do was shake her head.

"I wanna punch Sandy right now but I wanna punch Soda more" I seethed and Tori nodded.

"You're telling me...Steve was kissing Evie" she said with a sigh.

"Pony was with Cherry..." Yanelie peeped.

We all were mad the Socs and Greaser girls but our boyfriends the most.

Brigit
Jess and I walked behind all the girls. They looked struck.

"You know sometimes I'm glad I'm not interested in guys" I chuckled and Jess shrugged.

"I'm just glad I'm still single. I don't know what I would do if my boyfriend did that..." she trailed off.

I sighed a little. I've always liked her but she didn't like me back. We all joined up and started talking together.

"I wanna get back at Soda" Eve said angrily.

"Like what do the same thing?" Sam asked.

"No, like really go at him," she said with a small smirk.

"You know I really wonder why they did what they did" Tori asked.

"How about you all go over and beat them," Jess said with a shrug.

They all smiled and we walked over to The Curtis's house to teach the boys a lesson.

Octavia
Once we got there we walked in to see some girl panicking.

"Oh my God what the hell did she give them?!" she yelled running around looking through things. Dallas everyone knew him but he was standing there looking a little bit scared. I walked up to him.

"Who's she?" I asked quietly.

"Who are you?" he asked confused.

"Darry's girl well was his girl," I said with a small shrug.

"Oh you haven't met his family have you?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Well for one that's Darry's sister and my girl," he said and I nodded.

"What's she fussing about?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Can't tell. I think she would want to when she figures out herself" he said and I nodded.