F I F T E E N

Lynn
I looked as I saw it unfold. I saw Cherry Valance fucking my boyfriend. I shook my head turning around and slammed the door. I was done. I ran down the stairs and Buck looked at me with sadness.

"Tell him to fuck himself," I said and walked out to see Lannan and Eve standing there seeing the sudden sadness on my face.

"Lynn...what's wrong?" she asked and I snapped.

"None of your fucking business!" I yelled turning away.

Halfway home I started to cry and Lannan held my hand.

"It's okay love," he said and I shook my head.

"No, no it's not," I said sobbing.

Dallas
The door slammed and I saw a glimpse of black hair. Shit. I pushed Cherry off and got dressed running downstairs. I saw Buck look at me with disappointment and I broke.

"Why did you let her leave?!" I yelled and he shook his head.

"Go fuck yourself," he said walking out. I knew those weren't his words. They were Lynn's.

I walked out and ran to her house. I ran in and Soda looked at me with hate.

"I should kill you. Get out" he said with anger.

"No. Let me talk to her," I said and anger filled his eyes.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he yelled and I walked out. Ashamed and mad. Not at her at myself. I lost her and couldn't get her back.

"I'M SORRY!" I yelled turning around and then walked out with tears down my face. I messed up.

Lynn
I was currently crying and the only person that stayed was Lannan. Eve wanted to but I wouldn't let her. She needed to control Soda. Lannan hugged me as he started stroking my hair.

"Shh love, it will be alright. You hear me love" he whispered and I shook my head crying into his shoulder.

"I-It hurts Lannan. It first so much. Marcia was right. No one loves me" I said pulling away and he pulled me back to him.

"No, that's not true," he said and held me.

"Really?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

"Yep you know why?" he said with a smile.

"Why"

"Because Soda loves you, Pony lives you, Darry loves you, all your friends love you, I love you, and most of all your parents still love you. Even in heaven" he said and I started to cry.

"Thank you for that," I said to him and cried.

"No problem love now stop crying. I hate when you cry" he said smiling.

I stopped and smiled.

"I thought you said the British didn't care about others" I joked and he laughed.

"I'm not British love," he said and I smiled hugging him again.

"I know"

The rest of the day I spent in my room as Lannan confronted me through this. I don't know what I'd do, to be honest. He's the best friend you could always rely on.

I know this was short but I still hoped you liked it. Next one might be longer. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛