T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Lynn
I woke up next to Dallas and smiled. I was really happy to be home. Soon he woke up and I hugged him.

"Can you take me back home? I wanna see the gang" I said and he nodded.

-
We went back to my house and I saw Diana, Marcia, Cherry, Sandy, and some other girls on top of everyone from the gang either making out with them or getting handsy.

"Hey Darry and Two look who we f-WHAT THE FUCK?!" we heard and Dallas looked at me with pure shock. I turned around to see all the girls, except Brigit and Jessica, crying. There were also two other girls too. I was guessing they were Darry and Two's girlfriends.

Dallas was still confused. He didn't think any of the guys would cheat on their girls. No one did. I stormed over there pulling each and every one of the girls by their hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DIANA?! I GIVE YOU A FUCKING PLACE TO STAY AND YOU BRING A BUNCH OF SOCS AND HAVE THEM SCREW AROUND WITH MY FRIENDS BOYFRIENDS?!" I screamed punching her in the face.

Zane ran out confused and I looked at him with hate.

"What is this?! I trusted you?! First, you hurt me and then all my friends?! All of this for this fucking whore?!" I yelled pointing at Diana.

"Lynn I didn't do anything! I didn't think she would do this!" he said and I slapped him.

"Your friends beat me, raped me, tortured me and this is what I get for letting you come with?! I should let them have this whore!" I said throwing her into the table having it shattering over her.

"Lynn listen I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Get the fuck OUT!" I yelled and he grabbed Diana and left.

As for the other girls, let's just say after this they need a nose job. Once they were out I looked at the group of angry guys.

"Hey?! What was that for?!" they yelled and I went over to Pony, Darry, and Soda first and slapped them hard against the face.

"Dallas beat their asses. I need to tell my brothers how much of an ass they are" I snapped and he didn't argue for I was a ticking time bomb.

I pulled the three to my room and threw them on the floor.

"Darrel! I don't even know your girl but I know you fucking love her to death! Why would you do this?! You're fucking 20 years old!" I snapped and punched him in the face.

"Ponyboy! You're only fucking 14 and you let that girl touch you! How would mom and dad have felt with you breaking Yanelie's heart! She's already fragile as is!" I yelled in his face. I could never punch him so I slapped him really hard.

"Sodapop! How could you! I expected more from you of all people! Really though! Cheated on my best friend for that slut! Why the hell would you do that?! She fucked a Soc, got pregnant, left you, came back and now this?! You just take her back?!" I yelled and punched him the hardest.

"I hate you! All of you!" I screamed out and then I saw something in Soda's eyes.

I grabbed his face and he flinched.

"Open your fucking eyes" I snapped and he opened them.

I looked and saw they were dilated. I could also smell something on his breath but I didn't know what.

"Darry, Pony," I said and I looked at them and they also had the same symptoms.

I ran out and looked at the guys on the floor.

"Dallas check their eyes and their breaths," I said and while he checked one half I did the other. They all had the same symptoms.

"Dallas...they were drugged," I said and he nodded in shock.

"What are we gonna do?!"

Hahaha, cliffhanger and well I hope that was some well-deserved drama. leeannmatejka alexsi4605 WinstonAndJackson IzKatiebug MrsJohnnyboySanders johnnylipa boiitslaila24 and ClydesdaleGirl17 I hope you liked this and the dramatic events. Also, follow these amazing people. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛