T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Lynn
"Liam?!"

"Hey Lynn," he said with a smirk.

"N-No...I-I w-why are you here?" I asked in utter shock.

"Oh come on aren't you happy?" he asked touching my face and I cringed.

"Get away," I said spitting in his face.

"Shouldn't have done that" he said and the guys left.

"N-No! Please no!" I yelled and soon he hit me.

"Shut up and be a good girl" he smirked getting on top of me.

I woke up sore and bleeding. I looked to see Liam smiling.

"That was fun wasn't babe?" he said touching my face. I laid there shaking my head while in tears.

"Come on you're a slut. You loved it" he said smirking.

"I hated it and I hate you!" I yelled with tears flowing down my face.

He slapped me and called in Zane.

"Zane teach her a lesson" he demanded and I looked at him and I shook my head. He had a look of sadness in his eyes. I knew he regretted it.

"When I come back she better be begging for mercy!" he snapped and Zane nodded.

Once he left Zane looked at me and shook his head as he slapped me and I yelped in pain. I started crying and he looked at the door then back at me.

"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry please forgive me," he said rubbing my cheek gently.

I winced. I was scared. He looked around and found me a shirt to wear.

"Here put this on. I know it's big but it at least covers you up" he said and turned around.

I slipped it on and sat back down on the mattress.

"You can look now..." I said and he turned and sat in front of me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you but when he comes back I'll have too," he said and I looked down scared.

"Why are you the only one not hurting me?" I asked confused.

"Because I didn't want this..." he said sadly.

"Then why?!" I snapped. He looked down not able to look at me.

I scoffed and held his face making him look at me.

"Look at me when I talk to you! This is what your fucking pig friends did! They did this to me! What's different with you huh?! Are you the person who's gonna make me want to die more than I already want to?!" I snapped and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry...I should've done something..." he said with tears.

"Why didn't you!" I barked and he shook his head.

"They said it was either you or my sister. My own sister. I couldn't have this happen to her so I thought if it was some stranger I wouldn't feel as bad..." he confessed and my face darkened.

"Both my parents are dead. I lost them at 14. My boyfriend cheated on me and I slept with my best friend. I now have the conscious of what the fuck do I do because I love my boyfriend but for some weird reason I love my best friend too. The only family I have are my brothers. I have two younger brothers and one older one. My little brother Pony he was so struck by my bruises he cried. He's scared for me. I'm the only motherly figure left and if I'm gone who knows what the hell will happen. Even my older brother Darry is worried sick he cried. He pleaded for me to stay when you took me over that day. He didn't even cry for my parents when they died. I have had a terrible life so far and now this? I get it she's your sister but why did you sit there and watch like a fucking coward?!" I said to him and he cried.

"I'm sorry! I've caused more pain to you then I realized. God I need to fix this...tonight I'm helping you escape" he said and I was shocked by this.

"Tonight when everyone is asleep I'll come in and take you. If anyone wakes up I'll come up with an excuse but you're leaving tonight. You're going home on one condition" he said and I nodded.

"Anything," I said desperately.

"I'm coming with you"

Dun dun duhhh another cliffhanger! Ish anyway below will be the bad/good guys. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Liam

Zane

Zane

Jim

Rick

Rick