T W E N T Y - T W O

Lynn
I woke up crying and in pain. I wanted to go home. I sat there humming to myself. It was the one thing that really calmed me down.

"You saw me spinning out the corner of your eye. You saw me spinning like it's 1965. You saw me spinning out the corner of your eye
and you touched my neck like your beauty baby child"

After I finished singing I looked up to see the Soc who still was nameless.

"I always loved your singing you know," he said sitting next to me with a grin.

"I don't know you...all I know is that you're a fucking asshole who kidnapped me and rapped me! Not to mention beat me sometimes!" I snapped and he hit me.

"Oh, I'm sorry Lynn I just I missed you," he said softly.

"I don't even know you," I said confused and he smiled.

"Well no not really but I know someone who knows you. They missed you a lot you know. He's still sad you left him for Lannan" he said and I tensed.

"Speaking of Lannan how is he?" he asked with a grin.

"He's doing fine," I said and he nodded

"Dallas?"

"Good"

"Good"

"Why am I here? I know you know this is wrong" I said and he nodded.

"That's why I'm giving you a chance. You have a choice. Who do you wanna talk to? Your brothers? Your friends? Your boyfriend? Who it's your decision" he said leaning against the wall.

"My brothers," I said without hesitation.

"Which one?" he asked and I looked at him with anger.

"Really?! I have to pick?!" I yelled and he nodded.

"No, I wanna see all three of them" I snapped and he shrugged.

"One or none and also I wasn't the one who raped you," he said getting up.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"I didn't rape you hit you or anything for that matter. I feel bad that they took you" he said with a sigh.

"Then let me go" I pleaded looking at him.

"I can't...please pick. I want them to know you're okay" he said and I nodded.

"Drop me off at my place. If no one is there then the DX. I'll find someone" I said and he nodded.

-
We arrived at my place and I peeked through the window to see Darry on the couch, Soda pacing, and Pony worrying. I frowned at the sight. I love my brothers and it hurt me to see them like that.

"I could get into a lot of trouble...please hurry," he said and I nodded walking in.

"Caitlyn?!" Soda said and Pony ran over to me crying.

"Oh it's okay Pony...look I'm here," I said hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Darry asked me.

I looked down and saw Pony wasn't looking so I quickly shook my head no.

"What happened? Where were you? Who took you?" Soda asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know but I can't be here long...I have to go back" I said and Pony looked up with tears.

"No, please don't leave us!" he said sadly.

"Sorry kid. I want to leave that place but I can't. One of them just dropped me off so I can say goodbye because it's probably gonna be the last and only time I see you. Tell the guys I said hi and please...look for me...I can't escape on my own" I said and they all nodded.

I kissed Pony's head and walked to the door when Darry and Soda stopped me.

"What happened?" they asked and I sighed.

"I was beaten and raped...please find me," I said and walked out leaving them stunned.

I got back in the car and we drove off.

"I'm sorry...I didn't want him to do it...I didn't mean for this to happen...all of us have different roles. Jim rapes you, Rick was the one who took you, and me...I'm supposed to beat you but I can't do it so Jim and Rick do my part for me and the boss...he said your worst is yet to come..." he said with a sigh.

"What's your name?" I asked and he smiled a little.

"Zane"

"Thanks for not hurting me you know and doing this for me. I don't think you wanted to but you're forced to hurt me aren't you?" I asked and he nodded.

Soon we went back to that place I never wanted to go back to. I walked in and saw someone I never thought I'd see ever again.

Haha, cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛