T H I R T Y

Lynn
After a couple of hours, the whole gang was lucid. All the girls looked at me and I was confused. What did they want? They glanced at the guy's faces and then their hands. I chuckled and nodded. Suddenly on cue, Laila, Eve, Indigo, Sophi, Leeann, Octavia, and Tori punched their boyfriends in the face. I laughed along with Sam, Johnny, Yanelie, Pony, Brigit, Jessica, Lannan, and Dallas. I felt someone's hand on my ass and I saw Soda and Darry stare at Dallas.

"Get your hands off my sister" Darry snapped and O sent him a look and he stopped.

"Well now that we're all non-drugged do you wanna go out for dinner?" I asked and they all agreed.

"I'm gonna go change," I said and kissed Dal having glances from my brothers and Lannan.

-
I walked into my room and looked through my closet. I was putting on a white button-up blouse when the door opened.

"What the hell?!" I yelled covering myself and I saw Dally.

"God damn it, Dal," I said while buttoning my shirt. I put on a blue skirt and he wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered.

"Dal, what is it that you want?" I asked pulling away.

"I-It's nothing..." he trailed off and I walked away.

-
I walked into the living room to see the girls cuddled up with their boyfriends. Octavia was asleep and I walked up to Darry.

"Dar-bear" I whispered and he opened an eye.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and he shrugged a little.

"I've known her for a while actually. She's middle class and I was worried about the gang saying she's a Soc or whatever" he said kissing her head.

"Do you love her?"

"What?" he asked bewildered.

"Do you love her?" I asked again.

"I love her more than anything. She's the one that makes me want to get up in the mornings. She's the one girl who doesn't care if I'm a Soc or Greaser. I can actually be me around her Caitlyn. After you left she was the one who actually comforted me cause I couldn't go to Pony or Soda. They were already sad enough. I had to be strong for them so really there are more words than I describe for her" he said holding her hand and I smiled.

"She better become my sister or I'm gonna hurt you," I said and he chuckled.

He pulled out a ring from his pocket.

"Oh my God!" I whispered.

"Tonight?" I asked and he nodded.

We left the house and to the Dingo. It was just another boring car ride but I was excited.

-
Once we arrived I sat down next to Dal and he held my hand. I pulled it away. Don't get me wrong I love him but he doesn't do this unless he wants something.

We ate and talked and it was pretty fun. We got to know Octavia and Indigo more and they already felt like family.

"I gotta use the restroom," I said to Dal and he nodded.

I was washing my hands and I felt someone behind me.

Dallas
I was sitting there bored and I needed to talk to Lynn. I got up and the gang looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Where are you going?" Soda asked.

"To piss," I said and walked away.

I walked into the girl's bathroom and locked the door. I stood behind Lynn and hugged her from behind.

"Dallas what do you want?" she snapped.

"Lynn I don't want anything from you. I just...I want you to feel like I love you" I said and she paused.

"Dallas, I know you love me," she said and I smiled.

"Do you love me?"

"More than you know," she said and I sighed in relief.

"Why?"

"I was worried you might leave me for Lannan...you know him more anyways," I said with a shrug and she turned her head and kissed me.

"Dallas, I'd never leave you" she chuckled.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Want me to prove it?" she said with a smirk and started taking off her shirt.

"I mean if you want to" I chuckled.

"I want to. I really want to" she said and kissed me.

Let's just say a lot happened from there.

Afterward, she had this smirk on her face as she buttoned her shirt.

"I love you" I whispered and she smiled.

"I love you too" she whispered back.

Lynn
Soon we were both dressed and Dally left first and sat at the table. A few minutes later I came out and the gang looked at me like I did some horrible crime.

"What?" I asked confused.

Dallas then looked over at me and started chuckling.

"What?!" I asked again.

"Uh Lynn...you have like a giant hickey right here," Eve said pointing to her chest. I looked down and saw a huge purple hickey forming on my chest.

"Dallas!" Darry snapped and O grabbed his hand.

"Stop it Dar-bear," she said to him and he stopped.

"Ooo does Superman's girlfriend have more control over him?" Two said and Indigo hit him

"Shut it," she said and he stopped.

After a while, Darry got up and I looked at him with a small smile.

"Where are you going?" Pony asked.

He looked at O and got on one knee pulling out the ring. I leaned against Dally and smiled but O she was about to cry. Soon greasers and Socs were looking at us but we didn't care.

"Octavia Rose Blake, I love you so so so damn much. You make me happy and honestly are the reason why I get up. When my sister left you were the one to comfort me when I had to stay strong for my brothers. You are truly amazing. You don't care if I'm a greaser and I can actually be who I really am around you. You helped me more than you really know. I love you so much baby girl. Would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Octavia looked at him and tears spilled from her eyes. He nodded and smiled.

"Yes," she choked out and hugged him.

This was truly amazing. I was glad there were more events like this to come. Or so we thought.