T H I R T Y - F O U R

Dallas
I stood there looking as they declared me dead. I wasn't dead though. At least not yet. They said the bullet hit my heart but it didn't. It missed it by so little that I know if they don't check again I'll be dead for sure.

"You idiots! I'm not dead!" I yelled in their faces. They wouldn't listen...I saw them tell Lynn I was dead. Her brothers had to drag her out but the thing is...I'm not dead...yet. But then I felt something wrong...the bullet was moving...I could feel it...

Lynn
It has been a week since Dally's death...I haven't ate or slept since. I was currently in my room crying my eyes out once again. Also in the past week Lannan was released. I didn't care enough though. I wanted Dallas. Suddenly there was a knock breaking me from my thoughts.

"What" I called out softly.

"Caitlyn please come out...you haven't left your room in a week..." I heard Soda's voice say.

"I don't care...I'd rather die..." I said quietly and he opened the door. Dallas must've shown him how to pick a lock. Dallas...

"If you don't eat you're gonna die," he said and I shrugged.

"How about your baby? How about Dallas's baby?" he said and I froze looking at my stomach.

I got up without saying a word and walked to the kitchen. No one was there at the house. They left us alone for a while. It was just me, Darry, Soda, Tori, Pony, Octavia, and the baby growing inside of me. Eve and Yanelie left us alone though even though they were family I guess. Octavia basically lives here so yeah.

We sat in silence and ate breakfast. Tori for some reason couldn't even look at me. I don't blame her. It is my fault...

"How are you?" O asked breaking the silence. All I could do was shrug.

"How's the baby?" she asked and once again I shrugged.

"Yeah. How is the baby of whose father is dead because of its mother!" Tori snapped and Darry, Pony, and Soda stood up.

"What are you gonna do huh? Kick me out? Like I care! I just want my brother back that your sister took from me!" she spat.

I sat there. I didn't feel like yelling.

"See! She knows it's her fault but for some reason, I'm the monster for yelling at her!" she yelled.

"See! She doesn't even care...I bet you she's even trying to kill that baby" she spat and I stood up slapping her.

"Tell me something I don't know! I know it's my fault he's dead and I have to deal with it! Call me whatever the fuck you want but if you ever even bring my baby into this shit I'm gonna personally kill you ya dig?!" I said spitting on her and walked away.

They kicked Tori out and I sat in my room crying. I missed him like crazy.

I laid in my bed looking at our pictures thinking of all the memories. Here I'm sitting all alone thinking of what I even said last...god how much I missed him...

We Need Each Other [Dallas Winston]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara