S I X T E E N

Lynn
The day after I caught Dally Lannan spent his whole day checking on me missing work.

"Go to work British," I said turning around in my bed trying to sleep.

He opened the window letting the light in.

"Get up," he said and I shook my head.

He pulled the blankets off and dragged me.

"Go get dressed" he demanded and I laid on the ground and closed my eyes.

"Bloody hell love," he said and picked me up bridal style. Soon enough I was somehow in water.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and he laughed.

"You should try that look on more often," he said smiling and I rolled my eyes pulling him in. We were both in the tub soaking wet.

"I hate you," I said and he gasped.

"What?! I thought you loved me!" he said offended and I chuckled.

"As friends" I warned and he chuckled.

"Duh, why would I date you. Ew" he said and I splashed water in his face and got out.

I trailed water into my room and he followed me. Him being the pain he is sat on my bed and rolled around.

"You bloody wanker!" I yelled and he gasped.

"You're not even Australian!" he yelled and I giggled.

"So," I said and he rolled his eyes taking his shirt off and wrung it out on my bed.

"Hey!" I yelled sitting on him and attacked him.

"Help! There's a bloody whale on me!" he yelled and I gasped.

"I knew I was fat," I said looking down sadly and pretended to cry.

"That's probably why Dally cheated on me," I said and sniffled.

"Oh love I didn't mean it," he said sitting up and hugged me.

"Ew you're wet," I said and moved.

"You bloody liar!" he said and I chuckled.

"You're a bloody legend," I said and he chuckled.

"I know I am," he said and looked at me dead in the eyes.

We stayed like that until the door opened.

"Woah, I'm not interrupting am I?" Laila asked and I realized I was straddling his lap and he didn't have a shirt on. Not to mention we weren't that far apart.

"No, we were messing around," I said getting up and she smirked.

"Uh huh," she said walking out.

I was walking to my closet but before I could get there he stopped me.

"Does your brother have clothes I can borrow?" he asked and I nodded.

I walked into Soda's room and saw him lying in bed with Eve. I smiled and rummaged through his dresser and found sweatpants, T-shirt, and condoms...wonderful.

I took the clothes and walked out throwing him the clothes.

"Hurry up wanker," I said and he chuckled.

I went into my closet and wore a navy blue and white crop top and shorts. I walked out to see Lannan without pants or a shirt. Once I saw I turned and covered my eyes.

"Really?!" I asked and he chuckled.

"All males have the same anatomy. You've seen Dallas" he said and I flipped him off.

After he got dressed we went into the living room and everyone had their eyes on me.

"I thought you were with Dal," Leeann asked and I looked at the ground.

"Dal cheated on her" Lannan said for me and immediately everyone got up.

"Where is he I'm gonna kill him!" Sam shouted.

"We'll all help you!" Eve said and everyone agreed.

"Probably Bucks but no it's fine," I said with a shrug and they just started walking out to Bucks.

"Are you gonna kill him too?" I asked looking at Lannan.

"Yeah. Come with please" he said and I looked down.

"I'll talk with Buck," I said and he nodded.

Dallas
I was a mess. I messed up bad. I haven't come out of my room and Buck tried to her me out but I couldn't. Suddenly there was a knock. I got up and saw Lannan.

"What" I snapped. She probably ended up dating him anyway.

He punched me breaking my nose and soon the whole room flooded with the gang and Lynn's friends. Even my own sister. They kept hitting me and hitting me everywhere when they were done they walked out but Sam and Eve turned back and looked at me dead in the eye.

"You messed with the wrong girl," they said together and kicked me right in the balls.

I fell in pain and they walked out. I deserved it so I stayed on the ground letting the pain be.

Lynn
They all went upstairs and I sat on the bar stool I always sit in.

"Buck, drink," I said and he nodded.

"What kind?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Surprise me," I said and he handed me a cup and I downed it. Soon Lannan sat next to me and I sat there with tears.

"Hey love don't cry," he said smiling while wiping my tears.

"Buck, give me a cup of whatever she got," he said and Buck handed him a drink.

"To us single people" he chuckled and I giggled.

"To us single people," I said and we drank our drinks.

Soon after a long long time we were both madly dunk but the gang left a while ago.

"Hey, do you have a spare room?" I asked Buck and he nodded showing us the way.

We got to the room and once he left Lannan started looking at me weirdly.

"What is it British" I giggled.

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I was shocked and he pulled away.

"Shit I'm sorry," he said drunkenly but I immediately smashed my lips back onto his surprising him but he kissed back.

He pushed us onto the bed and started kissing my neck biting it a little. He suddenly pulled away and shook his head.

"What is it, Lannan?" I asked and he looked upset.

"You're drunk, I'm drunk and we both can't think straight. Do you wanna stop?" he asked and I shook my head and took his shirt off him. Soon we were both naked and having some drunk fun.

Dallas
I couldn't sleep. I was still hurting but not by the gang by the fact I broke Lynn's heart. Suddenly I heard moans.

"Lannan!" I heard and it was Lynn. She moved on. He deserved her more anyway.

I got up and went into another spare room further away and fell asleep. Alone.

Well I'm an ass sorry. Hoped you liked it and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛