T W E N T Y - F O U R

Lynn
"C-coming with?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. My sister is also coming with" he said and I nodded.

Then out of all the sudden, he hits me.

"I'm sorry...someones coming," he said quickly and slapped me again making me scream.

He took the shirt off me and threw it where it used to be and took out a knife. He cut my stomach a little and shook his head.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and the door opened.

"Woah Zane! Calm down! Liam wouldn't be happy with you" Jim said.

"You wanted me to be meaner"

"Yeah but not kill her. Something like this" he said undoing his belt and Liam walked in.

"No, no one else can touch her besides me!" he snapped and they all backed away. He came closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I pushed away.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for them to hurt ya," he said cupping my face.

"Get some rest," he said with a smile and I nodded. God this man was seriously crazy.

I pretended to be asleep and I heard everyone leave.

"Good night babe," Liam said and kissed my head.

-
Later that night the door opened and I freaked out.

"P-please don't hurt me" I begged and I saw it was Zane with another girl.

"Lynn this is my sister Diana. Diana this is Lynn" he said and I waved.

"Zane! What did you do?!" she yelled at him and handed me some clothes. It was just shorts and a T-shirt. I got up and she looked sad.

"I'm sorry for what my brother did to you," she said sorrowfully.

"He didn't. He protected me" I said and she smiled.

We left that place and into the car. God how happy I was.

-
We arrived in front of my house and Zane looked at me and then Diana.

"Can we crash here or no? We get it we don't want to bother you and your family but I don't want Diana out. She's still not safe..." he said and I smiled a little.

"You both can stay. We have a spare room maybe. Thank you, Zane. Really" I said and he nodded.

"It was nothing"

-
We walked into my house and I saw Pony reading a book on the couch. I could also see he was crying.

"G-go away..."

"L-leave us alone Dallas...we still don't know where she's at..." he said bitterly.

"I don't think you want me going away," I said chuckling.

He looked up and saw me. His book fell from his hands and broke a lamp that was on the floor. Soda and Darry ran out and Darry started yelling.

"What the hell Pone! Why did you break a damn lamp! We don't have the money for that shit!" he snapped and I saw Soda look at me in shock.

"Darrel Shaynne Curtis take it easy on the kid! He's just surprised to see me and I wished you would be too!" I snapped crossing my arms and he jerked his head towards me and his face fell in shock.

"Oh my God," he said and I smiled.

Soda, Pony, and Darry straight up ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them back.