Haircut

On top of having a party with the lieutenants, the tenth division threw a party, to Toshiro's annoyance. He ended up disappearing as soon as he could, especially since it was the first time he had seen nearly all of his division get drunk. Except for a select few, none were sober. He also got comments about getting his hair cut. Thus, he was glad to get back to paperwork.

However, even though Toshiro was lieutenant rank, Matsumoto kept pushing her work off on him. He simply filled out the paperwork in her handwriting… which probably the hardest for him to mimic, then handed them back to her to sign. He couldn't figure out why she didn't just do the work so she could then do as she pleased, he found it quite convenient for himself, to finish his work, then go and take a nap, not the other way around.

He was working on the paperwork, when he felt his taicho sneaking up behind him. "If this is another one of your attempts to administer family love on me, it isn't going to work and I will seriously hurt you if you hug me."

However, he felt a hand close over his mouth, causing his eyes to go wide and for him to glace up. Isshin smiled down at him. "What did I say about getting your hair cut?"

Toshiro found his mouth uncovered as Isshin scooped him under his arm. He grabbed onto the desk and hung on. "You've been telling me for a month now. I'm fine. I'll get it cut when I visit grandma next… it isn't as if it grows that fast anyways."

Isshin shook his head. "You're nervous about visiting her due to the fact of why you left in the first place."

"So?" Toshiro muttered, narrowing her eyes.

"So… do you want to have long hair like Ukitake?" Isshin suddenly laughed, thinking his comment would get through.

"A long way from that baka taicho!" Toshiro wanted to fold his arms across his chest, however, he didn't dare let go of the desk, lest Isshin haul him off where ever he might haul him.

"Oh… well, maybe not that long," Isshin got an evil smirk. "But you are starting to look like a mini Gin… all you have to do is smile big and shut your eyes tight."

"What the… I hate you!" Toshiro continued to latch onto the desk, but then made a quick move and grabbed a pair of scissors from his desk.

"Oi!" Isshin got a startled look on his face. "You aren't trying to kill me are you?"

"Ehh?" Toshiro made a face at the man. "If I wanted to kill you, why didn't I just draw my zanpaktou baka?"

"Then what are those scissor's for?" Isshin got a rather annoyed look on his face. Toshiro shook his head, feeling that the man should be able to figure out what he was doing, then reached up to use the scissors on his hair. "What are you trying to do your idiot! If you do it that way, you'll end up with a very bad haircut!"

"So?" Toshiro muttered as he suddenly found himself tackled to the ground. "The problem was the length of my hair, right? All I have to do is cut each part to the same length, right?"

Isshin tried getting the scissors from the small hand, however the grip was tight. That was when Matsumoto walked into the room. "Ehh… Toshiro is trying to kill taicho with scissors?"

Toshiro, due to the fact that he had a huge hand clamped over his mouth, took his free hand and pointed out his zanpaktou. Matsumoto shook her head. "Taicho… is giving him a hair cut a good situation… you can just take him to the barber."

"That's what I was trying to do!" Isshin suddenly moved into a sitting position and let go of Toshiro. "He…"

However, both had their jaws drop as they heard a sniping sound. The next thing they knew, Matsumoto was screaming, as if someone was dying, hurriedly smacking the scissors from Toshiro's hand and scooping him into a hug, suffocating him. "You stupid idiot! You can't give yourself a haircut without a mirror!"