•eden hazard & hector bellerin•

Credit to arsenalosaurus

_________________

_________________

"Oh, to be a gooner, always and forever!"

"Boring boring Chelsea!"

The rendition of the fans' chants echoed through the tunnels of Wembley as the hype spread. Though in writing it was only a charity match, in reality the London derby meant so much more. As intense as Spain's El Clasico, the two clubs who'd both declared themselves the kings of London took each other on in a match that was to be far from friendly.

"Coquelin's in a mood," Arsene commented as I sat with him in the dugout, watching the reds take on the blues. And he was right.

The young Frenchman's movements were slightly more aggressive than his usual, cheery self. I'd only been an assistant to the team's doctor since the start of the summer yet the boys made it seem like I'd always been part of the team. I guess that was the magic that had the fans so invested in them, the ability to make you feel like family.

"As long as we don't have to deal with any bruises, I'm good," I replied, chuckling.

A kick from Chambo into the net in the 24th minute had the reds' spirits high, and during half time the locker room was filled with loud and happy male chatter as Arsenal held the lead, in the running to winning their third trophy of the pre-season.

The second half started again and I was sat on the edge of my seat, clutching the first aid box in my hand ready to run onto the pitch at a second's notice. Everyone was getting aggressive. Francis had already been booked and I was certain that a number of people had been escorted out of Wembley by security due to the fights breaking out in the stands.

I heard Arsene curse, as suddenly the midfield became a blur of red and blue, a fight breaking out onto the pitch that the referee was running towards, trying to break up. I caught a glimpse of the few faces, Coquelin and John Terry...with Eden Hazard and Hector Bellerin.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the two men, my stomach knotting as they resumed playing, but it was only a matter of seconds before Hector went down, tumbling over Eden and landing on his face. My heart dropped when he didn't get up and I was on my feet, running towards him before my boss had even opened his mouth to tell me to do so.