•Christian pulisic•

By footballerimaginess

After two years of being in a relationship with Christian. You finally plucked up the courage to go to America for the first time. You were very anxious for this because you hated flying anywhere It wasn't something you enoyed doin but you had made excuse after excuse. So it was time to do this for Christian.

The flight took 7 hours and it was one of the longest flights ever but luckily Cristian made you so comfortable. Seeing as you couldn't sleep you decided to watch some films because you had missed so many movies recently. Christian played with your fingers, as he was attempting to fall asleep.

Finally the flight was over, you collected your bas and picked up the car from the pick up point. "You okay?" Christian asked as he placed his hand on your leg. "Yeah, tired" you yawned. Christian smiled.

You were driving around, he was showing you everything that he used to do when he was younger. "Its funny you grew up in a place called Hershey because they do some really great chocolate" You laughed as Christian smirked and shook his head. "I mean yes they do have some good chocolate"

"Seeing as you want some chocolate, shall I take you to the theme park?" He asked as you excitedly grinned at him, nodding like a mad person. "okay taking that as a yes. Also there's the Hershey world. We can go another day seeing as we are visiting my parents later on babe" Christian suggested.

We ended up headed to his mum's house. "I'm nervous" You mumbled into Christian's arm as you clung around his arm. "The will all love you babe, it is something that I have wanted you to do for so long. They know about you ad have been so excited for this moment. So for you too agree to meet them and fly out, means so much to them." Christian smiles as we got to the front door.

His family greeted you in with open arms. "Y/N I am so happy to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you. It is lovely to finally see your face. it has been so long. Christian found a good one here" You bushed as you weren't used to all of these compliments. "Aww mum that is so cute" He grinned.

"So Y/N tell me about yourself" His mum asks. "I work in an office, but currently doing a degree at the Dortmund university. It has been amazing so far. I am really enjoying Dortmund so far. It has been stressful having to move, but we got there eventually" You smiled. "I love listening to your accent you have an amazing voice" His family gush.

Christian places a kiss on our cheek. It was perfect, you were so happy that you got the courage to fly on a plane and do this for him. It wasn't something you ever thought you would do. But getting to meet his family that you had heard so much about. It was so perfect.

"Thank you for doing this baby, its so amazing to see my mum so happy" Christian kissed you on the lips. "Aww that's okay It was worth getting on the plane journey that's for sure" You laughed as you laid on the bed. "Love you" Christian whispered kissing you on the cheek. "Love you too"