Leon Goretzka

By: footballsexualfrustrations

They lost. The fought but they lost. 3:2 to Dortmund. It wasn't your first Revierderby as Leon Goretzka's girlfriend. You knew that losing this game tasted much much bitter than losing any other game and you knew what you had to do.

He didn't even say a word to you when he saw you waiting for him near his car. The ride to his place was quick and just as silent. You could see his knuckles turning white from his hard grip on the steering wheel, you knew what was coming.

Usually Leon was a sweet and gentle lover, he'd shower you with kisses from head to toe, he'd caress every centimetre of your body, he'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear while bringing you over the edge.

But sometimes he wasn't so sweet and gentle and you loved it. Today was one of those times.

When the door closed behind your back he pushed you against it, sliding his hands down your arms to help you get out of your jacket. His lips attacked yours, capturing them in a hungry kiss, your body caged between his hard one and the cold metal door.

He broke the kiss just to take off the blue jersey that you had on for the game before his mouth found the tender skin of your throat and sucked on it. You could tell that it will bruise but you didn't care, it felt so good. Your fingers snaked into the short strands of dark brown hair, tugging on them, keeping him as close as possible.

"Go to the bedroom, undress and wait for me." he commanded his lips moving lightly against your skin, his voice deep and dark.

The first time he used this voice with you it was just in the beginning of you relationship. Schalke had lost a game. He had called you, 'Come at mine.' he had said, his voice adopting the same dark tone. When you arrived he was waiting for you, his eyes dark. He took you against the front door, it was fast and hard, the skirt of your dress hitched around your waist, his sweatpants down around his ankles. He ravished you, he took and took and took, but not without giving. This new unknown way turned you on so much, it was one of the best orgasms of your life.

He kept apologizing after, he kissed every bruise that he left on your body even though you reassured him time after time that it has been amazing and he shouldn't feel guilty.

You got into your bedroom and swiftly undressed before laying on your bed, only in your bra and panties. It didn't take much time before he joined you.

"I said undress." he let out a low groan. "It means waiting for me naked, princess." he explained as he walked to the bed before climbing next to you. You instantly wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him close for a kiss. He didn't let your mouth capture his though, leaving his lips hovering just a breath away from yours.

"Leon." you said his name in a whisper. His mouth crashed down onto yours in a bruising lip lock; his tongue snaked into its warmth challenging yours in a battle of dominance that you knew you'd loose.

You didn't understand when he had taken your bra off you just felt his hands cupping your breasts, playing with their tips till they turned into hard nubs. His skillful fingers glided down your body to your light blue lace panties, feeling your wetness through the fabric and adding pressure in circular motions over your clit.

You moaned and moaned, your body writhing beneath him as his lips sucked, licked and nibbled on your pulse point, marking you. When he slid your underwear to the side and inserted two finger inside of you, your hips bucked upwards to meet his thrusts and you let out a low throaty moan.

His mouth travelled to your perky breasts, sucking at the newfound tender skin and he pumped his digits in and out of you in a slow rhythm, letting you feel every centimetre of their length. The heel of his palm was rubbing against your clit, making you arch your back, succumbing to the pleasure.

You couldn't last any longer, his sweet torture pushed you over the edge as he increased the pace of his fingers. You cried out his name, your heart beating hard against your ribs as you reached your high.

When you calmed down you felt the head of his hard member at your opening. You were still so sensitive so you let out a weak whimper at the contact.

"Leon..." you breathed heavily as he entered you in a fast thrust, his hands holding you thighs tightly. He moaned when he felt your deliciously wet warmth wrapping around his hardness.

"You will cum again for me, princess. I know you will, I'll make you." he promised between thrusts. His head dipped down, his mouth capturing every weak moan and whimper that left yours.

You wrapped one of your legs around his waist, welcoming him deeper and deeper into your core; your nails digging into the hard muscles of his back, leaving long red trails behind.

The stiff tips of your breasts were rubbing against his chest, he angled his hips in a way that made his member meet you g-spot with his every movement inside of you.

You felt the familiar warmth in the pit of your stomach, the waves of pleasure hit you hard, leaving you breathless under him.

Making you reach your peak again didn't stop him. His hard length kept moving in and out of you. The pleasure of his fast and deep thrusts became nearly unbearable.

"One more time, I know you can." he groaned without stopping pumping even for a second. His hand cupped your ass bringing you closer as his lips found yours and locked them in a slow heated kiss.

It was too much, all of it was too much. It felt too good, too pleasurable, you were sure that you were going to explode from the sheer sensation. And you did as he emptied himself deep inside of you, marking you in the most primal way possible.

"Fuck!" he cursed, his hips bucking rapidly, helping you both ride out your orgasms.

When you calmed down he was still inside of you, laying in your arms as you softly played with the wet strands of hair at the nape of his neck, your tired sweaty bodies sticking together.

"Don't you dare apologize." you warned him when you saw his eyes drifting to the hickeys on your chest and neck.