•andre silva•

By footballimagines

The woman who says labor was painless, she is either lying or took the epidural very soon, the first few hours were easy, the contractions were very far away so that meant you could still go with your life, I mean you did went with your life, after all the doctor said that you could have Braxton-Hicks or meaning fake contractions, well they weren't fake, they were more like "Preparing contractions", you were feeling them since you were around your 20th week, and the doctor said it was normal. Before André went to train and you went along with him you felt a pain on your lower back but you ignored it, Braxton Hicks are not regural, some of them are painless.
So you went along with your life, the contractions still hit you, but then again you thought it was fake contractions and all you needed to do was change your position, raise your feet and drink water, and you were doing all 3 of them, but the pains were not leaving. But them you noticed something, no your water didn't break, but your contractions got closer and closer with time, and that didn't happened with Braxton Hicks, and the moment you realized that you got up and smiled at the other girlfriends. You were in labor and you hadn't noticed, and now you were freaking inside, you left the bleachers and walked towards the field trying to spot your boyfriend and when you did you waved so that he could come closer, but he kind of ignored you, you were in pain, you were about to deliver your baby girl and he was ignoring you. Another contraction hit and this time you felt it, you felt it was very close.
- Hey asshole! We need to leave! - you shout at him along with the pain - I'm in labor.
The second you said those words he looked pale like he could fall on the ground at any second passing out, his team mates just laughed at his face, but when he realized what you just said he ran towards you and took you to the hospital.
But you didn't needed to run, because after 7 hours you were still in the hospital, the contractions very very close to each other, but your baby was not even close to wanting to come out. So you were there in pain because you didn't got on time to get the epidural, so you were holding André's hand, and you were pretty sure one of his fingers might be broken.
10 hours passed and nothing changed, the team had meet you both on the hospital to see if the baby girl was already out, but the only thing they saw was you being pissed at them, it wasn't their fault, but you were in pain, so everyone was someone to blame.
12 hours passed and that time something did changed, the doctor walked in the room to see you and he finally told you you could push, that your baby girl was near to wanting to see the world, you were trying to hold your tongue and not to curse André or the doctor, or literaly everyone around you, but then you heard that little scream making you smile and take a deep breath. She was out, you were a mother.
The nurses took her away to get her clean, the doctor finished delivering your placenta and everything else, you were tired but you wanted to show off your daughter, so when you were taken to another room and your daughter was there waiting on André's arms you smiled. You were laid down in bed when someone knocked on your door, it was the whole team to see the new adition.
- Oh she is so precious. - Iker said.
- I know right? I will have to lock her on a tower. - André said making everyone laugh.
- Welcome to fatherhood my friend! - Héctor said smiling.