•james rodriguez•

Credits to soccerximagines

_____________

I applied a second layer of gloss as I puckered my lips in front of the mirror. The beautiful skin tight dress that Cristiano had bought me clung to my curves, making my body look even more well shaped than before. Beside me, Cristiano was adjusting his tie, smirking cheekily at his own good looking face. "Ay, don't get too confident now," I laughed as I completed my make up with a small layer of mascara. "Well I am handsome, am I not?" Laughing, I answered cheekily. "Just be grateful that I saved you from showing up alone at the plus one party. The rest of the team would never had let you hear the end of it." Shuddering, he hugged me while laughing. "I am indeed lucky that my beautiful best friend have no life, and was free today." Coughing, he added a small second part of the sentence. "And every other day." "Shut up Cris." The camera lights flashed and the paparazzi screamed out heaps of questions as me and Cris arrived at the club where the party was held. We posed for a few pictures before entering, starting to greet the other players and their dates. Suddenly I heard a man shout out my name, before I was engulfed in a bear hug. "Gareth," I gasped out, not being able to breathe properly. "Hey." He grinned as him and Cris did their bro hug thing. "Where's Emma?" I asked, wanting to talk to someone with a tad less testosterone. "She is home with Alba, she got a slight fever." I frowned. "Aww. Hope she gets better soon." Nodding, he jumped right into a conversation with Cris. I walked off, greeting a few of the other wags. The hours flew by, and I found myself getting sleepy. With a yawn, I stood up from the couch and started looking for Cris. Wanting to get back home. Unfortunately for me, I found him making out with a girl. Sitting back down in the couch, I realized that I probably were going to take a cab. About two minutes later someone sat down next to me. "Hey, are you not enjoying yourself?" I turned my head to the side, and saw one of Cristiano's teammates, James Rodriguez. "Not as much as Cris does at least," I laughed and pointed a finger over at Cris. James laughed and nodded, "Yeah, looks like he's having fun with my date." Gasping, I asked him, "Is it your date?" He nodded. "Yeah, but we're just friends so it's cool." I shifted awkwardly, "Yeah, I better order a cab and get home. It's getting late." "Um.. Do you maybe want to dance first?" A faint blush tainted my cheeks as I nodded. "Yeah, I would like that."