•Calum Chambers•

By imagines-footballers

Vacations were always fun. Especially when Calum was involved. Calum had planned a trip to Coachella, knowing it had been one of the things on my bucketlist that I was determined to complete. So far it was gorgeous, the sun was shining and the music was awesome. But today was going to be the best day of all. My favourite band, Clean Bandit, were playing today and I was serious about watching their entire set from start to finish.

We got to the stage that Clean Bandit were performing on and my heart shattered. So many people were in front of us, and I was tiny; there was no way I was going to catch a glimpse of them. I sighed, completely defeated, but Calum wasn't going to let that ruin my day.
"Get on my shoulders." He spoke, making me look at him as if he was crazy.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Course, I know how badly you wanna see them." Calum smiled. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed. Calum chuckled at my response, before lifting me up onto his shoulders.
Clean Bandit came on and performed their set, and their last song was my favourite. It was called 'Rather Be' and it was a song that both Calum and I loved. I decided that I wanted to experience this song with Calum.
"Put me down." I said to Calum, who obliged to my wish.
"Why'd you want to be put down?" Calum asked, a cute and confused smile painted on his face. I smiled.
"I want to experience this song with you." Just as I said that the song started playing. I grabbed Calum's hands and began dancing with him. The moment was perfect, I was with my favourite person, at my favourite place with my favourite song playing. My mind got the better of me and I blurted out:
"I love you." As soon as I said those 3 words I regretted it. Calum and I had never said I love you before and I didn't want to scare him off or for him to think we were moving too fast. I tried to backtrack but before I got the chance Calum spoke.
"I love you too Y/N."
I felt like the world was lifted off my shoulder and I couldn't stop the euphoric smile taking over my face. My stomach was doing flips and I couldn't believe my luck. I had ended up with a gorgeous guy with the sweetest and kindest heart I had ever known.

At the end of the day Calum and I had gone out for a walk around Coachella. Calum pulled out his phone.
"We need a picture to document this day." He said and looked around for someone to take a photo of us. We found a stranger and we posed. Calum put his arm around my waist and I kissed his cheek. He decided to post the picture on Instagram and captioned it:
'Amazing day with an amazing girl, I love you x'
I beamed again. I truly was so lucky.