•Hector Bellerin•

By imagines-footballers

"Now what does Encantada de conocerte mean?" Hector quizzed you, a smile playing on his lips. You groaned, why had you promised Hector that you'd learn Spanish so you could talk to his parents in their native language?
"I don't know Hec!" You groaned once more. Your brain was hurting, none of this made any sense. Hector had cornered you as soon as you got home to give you Spanish lessons. Hector laughed at my frustration and lack of interest, rubbing his hand along my back in way of comfort. You leaned our head onto your kitchen table for a moment, before raising it again. You regretted raising your head instantly as Hector continued to attempt to teach you Spanish.
"How about ¿Quieres un poco de comida?, what does that mean Y/N?" Hector persisted. Instead of replying you simply shrugged. Hector sighed.
"It means 'Would you like some food'. C'mon Y/N, this isn't hard."
"That's easy for you to say! It's your native language!" You protested. Normally you would've been putting effort into learning Spanish but today you were far too tired. Hector sighed once more, before getting up and leaving the kitchen.
You heard footsteps going up the stairs and a few moments later you heard the shower being turned on. Hector was understandably mad at you, you would feel exactly the same way. Deciding to leave Hector alone for a while, you went into the living room and watched some TV.

About half an hour later you heard footsteps coming down the stairs, causing you to turn around. Hector was now dressed in jeans and a leather jacket and had styled his hair. Before I could even say anything to him, he left the house and closed the door with a slam. This attitude was so unlike Hec. Normally after fights we would stay in separate rooms for an hour or so before the one that was in the wrong would go apologize and grovel to the other one. Never had either of us left the house for what clearly is a night out.
After a few minutes of staring at your walls you decided to get your phone out and text Hector. You typed and retyped your message various times before settling on three simple words:
'I love you'.
You were about to set your phone down before you decided to text his best friend Jon.
'Have you seen Hec?'
You received a text back from Jon almost immediately.
'We're out in London right now, he said you had an argument and wanted to get his mind off it.'
I wasn't surprised that Hector had told Jon about our fight, he told him everything. And there was the fact that Jon was incredibly nosy and wouldn't let Hector drag him out to London nightclubs without a valid excuse.
'Yeah we had an argument and he left, just wanted to check he was ok. Keep an eye on him for me please?'
Again, a reply back instantly.
'Sure x'
I was satisfied that Jon was making sure Hector didn't do anything dumb, he was a wreckless and thoughtless drunk. I knew it was likely that Hector wouldn't be coming home tonight so instead of staying up all night worrying myself silly I knew I had to sleep. That's exactly what I did.