•robert lewandoski•

By imagine-footballers

"Ok, now turn to the left and give us that killer smile." Nothing made Skylar more uncomfortable than posing in front of a camera, yet it was what she did for a living. Weird.
Skylar Martin was one of the biggest young names in the modelling business. She was quite incredibly un-ordinary. Modelling was never her desire, she had only been 'discovered' while working as a temp at Barnes and Noble, her desire was always to write.
Her life was what you expected what that to be of a young model that the press were tracking 90% of the time. She had the flat, a gorgeous apartment in central Munich, the wardrobe, she was always getting sent new designs by top designers, the Instagram feed, she was followed by 1.1M people and yes she was proud of it, and the boyfriend, Robert Lewandoski of Bayern Munich.
Except Robert wasn't really her boyfriend. It had been arranged by their agents to give them both better press. All they had to do was attend a few events together and act in love while in public.
Skylar couldn't deny the fact that Robert was attractive and when they had done a photoshoot to reveal their 'relationship' she had experienced the pleasure of seeing him shirtless and almost drooled. Yes, drooled.
It was a regular Saturday morning and Skylar was spending it in the best way: dancing round her apartment in a big shirt and underwear. Her phone vibrated, stopping her from enjoying her day off. It was a text from her agent.
Scarlett: Day off cancelled. You need to get to the Allianz with your Bayern shirt and watch the game. There's too many rumours about your relationship cracking so you need to make a public appearance. Your name is on the list and Robert knows what to do. S
Skylar groaned, her first day off in months ruined. She dressed herself in black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and unwillingly wore her Bayern shirt with her black leather jacket over the top.

Skylar was settled into her seat, ready to be bored for the entirety of the game and look excited if Robert did anything interesting in the final third. She was sat with the other WAGS, none of whom were aware that she wasn't actually Robert's girlfriend. She sat with Mario's girlfriend and they got on very well since they were both models.
Skylar was stood on her feet as Bayern made yet another counter attack. The crowd were shouting encouragement as the ball was played from midfield and Robert received it and dribbled past 3 defenders before slotting it coolly into the back of the net. He ran to the corner flag, which was pretty much directly in front of Skylar and made a heart sign with his hands towards her. The other WAGS started to 'aw' and squeal. She knew she would have to do something since all eyes were now on her. Skylar mouthed 'I love you' to Robert and he mouthed it back. Wow, they were so trained at this Skylar almost believed we were together too.

The game had ended 1-0 to Bayern with Robert's goal being the first and only goal of the match. The stewards led all the WAGs all down to the field to greet out partners. Robert was in the middle of conversation with Pep so Skylar decided just to hang near the sidelines. Pep quickly saw Skylar and pointed her out to Robert who beckoned her over. Skylar walked over and Robert wrapped his arm around her waist instantly
"Very proud." Robert smiled down at Skylar and placed a tiny kiss on her forehead
"I'll leave you two to it. Congratulations again Robert." Pep smiled and shook Robert's hand before leaving.
"We're getting pretty good at faking this." Robert whispered in my ear. She nodded in return. "Maybe we shouldn't fake it anymore." She looked up at him with wide eyes and didn't have the chance to reply as a reporter approached them.
"Robert, Skylar! Can we have a quick interview." Robert nodded and the interviewer started recording.
"Robert congratulations on the game!"
"Thank you very much." He smiled.
"Skylar, this is your first public outing in a while. A lot of rumours about you two breaking up have come out, what is your response to that?" Skylar looked to Robert who still had his hand firmly on her waist and was staring at her intently.
"Um, well we're very happy together." Skylar said, trying not to say the wrong thing.
"Are you two in love?" Skylar paused and looked up once more. She smiled at Robert and spoke while looking at him.
"I'm very much so in love with him." She said, reaching up to kiss his jawline. He smiled brightly and moved her face so she kissed his lips. The kiss was short but sweet and left both of them smiling from ear to ear.
"Awww! Well we're very happy for you!"
"Thank you very much." Robert spoke and the interviewer left. "Did you mean that?" Skylar could only nod and kiss him again.
"It's for real this time."
"Good. So I'm no longer sleeping on the sofa when I have to stay round yours?" He said cheekily, squeezing my waist.
"Baby steps, Lewy, baby steps."