•Julian draxler•

By footbalfangurl

Humming along to the music that was coming from your radio, you danced beneath the stream of the shower, shaking your hips back and forth on the beat of the song. It was a French song, Julian having updated his playlist with a lot of them because he thought it was an easy way to learn French. He wasn't wrong because it helped you understand the language better and it really gave the playlist some variety.
"Are you having fun?" You nearly jumped out of your skin when you heard your boyfriend's voice from behind you and you turned around in surprise. There he was, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a grin on his face, looking you up and down appreciatively as you stood naked in front of him.
"I didn't know you were home already." You said after you calmed down a bit, stepping back under the steam to continue washing yourself and turning your back to him whilst doing so. Rummaging between all the bottles that were on the rack, you sighed in exasperation when you couldn't find yours. Julian never could decide which one he wanted to use so he kept buying all these different ones and because of that, you basically had an entire, extensive collection of shampoo bottles with different scents.
"Yeah, training finished early today." Julian answered, shuffling around quietly behind you and you grinned when you heard the buckle of his belt hit the ground. Despite the fact that he was difficult when it came to choosing his shampoo, you loved showering with him. For some reason, he always got handsy and affectionate underneath the shower stream - even more so than usual. It often led to sex and even though you nearly always made a mess of it by knocking over something, it was one of your favourite places to fuck him.
"Pick this one," Julian said, reaching his arm around you to pick up a shampoo bottle and hand it to you. You gladly accepted it, smiling when he wrapped his arms around you from behind and pressed a kiss to your wet hair. You tilted your head to the side, your eyes closing slowly, when he traced his lips down the familiar path of your neck, all the way down to your shoulder.
"How was your day?" He murmured, pressing a kiss to the back of your shoulder blade before moving away as you opened your eyes and turned around to face him, gesturing for him to turn around as well so you could wash his back.
"It was fine, nothing too extraordinary happened at work. A few nasty customers, as usual, but nothing I couldn't handle." You answered, stepping a bit closer to him and squeezing some soap on your hands, tossing the bottle to the side before carefully pressing your hands to his back and starting to scrub his back, using your nails softly in the way that you knew he liked. Julian answered with a groan and you grinned, stepping even closer to him so you could focus on what you were doing.
"You know," Julian moaned after a bit, when your hands started wandering lower than where they should be, "I already washed myself after practise."
"Then why did you join me?" You asked him, lifting your hands up from where they were now resting on his -in your opinion, delicious- butt cheeks to place them on his waist so you could gently guide him under the shower stream. Julian followed a bit clumsily, accidently stumbling over the shampoo bottle you had discarded to the side earlier, making you giggle softly before apologizing.
"I couldn't help myself. Seeing my gorgeous girlfriend naked does things to me." He defended himself and you laughed again, leaning forwards to press your lips to the place in between his shoulder blades. You sputtered, however, when you felt the strong and bitter taste of shampoo in your mouth and took a step back, lifting your hand to your mouth to try and do away with the taste. Julian turned around to see what was wrong and, figuring out what must have happened, burst out laughing when you stepped from under the water stream out of misery.
"C'mere." He said, reaching out to grasp your wrist to tug you back under the water, still laughing at your miserable expression. You pouted at him, but the pout was quickly erased from your face when he cupped your face with one hand and ducked down to press his lips against yours. You felt him grimace a bit when he tasted the soap on your lips but it didn't deter him from trying to cheer you up. His only reaction was pressing his lips harder against yours and stepping forward to press you against the wall. You shivered at how cold the tiles were but didn't pay it any attention.
In fact, every thought completely left your mind at the feeling of Julian's lips against yours and the only thing you were able to focus on was how Julian good it felt when he pressed you against the wall, how good his skin felt against yours and how quickly little Julian woke up.