Author's Note

Important Notice

Before you go on and read this story, I would like you to spare a few minutes to read this short notice.

Firstly, this is a semi-AU fanfiction, meaning that this story will be related to the canon in some way but not all. In other words, a few things in my plot might not fit well with the canon version, thus I hope you will not comment on that particular area. Edit 7/24/2018 : This story will most likely change course to full-AU fan fiction later on. This story was first written when the manga was still around Chapter 110-ish and so there are so many made-up information to fill in the plot hole. As a result, some information might clashed with canon version and we are not going to spend time rewriting those details. We will, however, take out conflicting parts if it's only a few and won't destroying the whole story.  

Secondly, this is a straight romance. For those who are searching for a yaoi (male x male) story or a yuri (female x female) story, you have come to the wrong place. If you by any chance do not feel comfortable with a straight relationship, I would recommend you to go back and search for another story, thank you.

Thirdly, depends on how the story unfold, there might be some OCs in this story. That being said, if you by any chance dislike the idea of having OCs in a story, please at least bear with it. I'll try to make them as likeable as I can. But if you really cannot tolerate them, then feel free to leave.

Comments, suggestions, advices, and critiques are all deeply welcome, but please be as polite as you can. I do a few writing once in a while but still, I am pretty much new in this world. Thus, I hope for your cooperation in commenting my works and help me to improve, but please be mindful to your choice of words in case you want to give a criticism, thank you.

I do not own Akatsuki no Yona and any other characters in it. I only own my plot and my OCs if I ever make one.

Last but not the least, please enjoy the story. I hope you find the story enjoyable as much as I do when I write it.

Thank you for reading.

Lynrhyne