4

A/N: SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH YOUTH CAMP AND BASKETBALL BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

Y/n POV:

Augh! Period Cramps suck! I'm currently in bed and watching Black Panther for the 10,000th time.

"There is only two things in the world that can cure my pain right now" I said aloud to my twin sister, Crista.

She looks up from her phone. "And that would be?"

"For Tom Holland to come in here and give me a hug. And a large bag of (favorite candy)"

"Well I don't think that Tom Holland will hug you. But I have (favorite candy) right here"

"Your the best!" I tell her as she tosses me the bag. 

I go through my Twitter to see I've been tagged in a post. 

"Crista."

"What?"

"Tom Holland just tagged me in a post on Twitter."

She goes on her phone and pulls up the "Stop Fuckin Lying" vine

"Dude I'm serious!" I start to read it to her. "It's wonderful to open YouTube and to find that your favorite YouTuber has a new video. But it's even better when it's about you (your Twitter) and there's my video!" 

I was so confused. How had he seen my video? Well on YouTube of course. But how did he find my Twitter? Well of course. I tell my social media at the end of my videos. But why did he post this? And am i really his favorite YouTuber? 

"Y/n, he followed you on Twitter!"

I checked my phone just to be sure. And there is was. 'tomholland1996 has followed you'

Same on Instagram.

'tomholland2013 has followed you'

And there was a DM from Tom. What is going on?

tomholland2013

Hey I like your YouTube videos

What do I say?

Me

Thanks. I'm a big fan of your work. Especially Lip Sync Battle 😂

tomholland2013

Lol thank you. I noticed your in LA. I'm actually here to shoot Infinity War. Do you want to meet up sometime?

Me

Sure. Does Starbucks on 9th street work for you?

tomholland2013

Yeah. Say 10 am tomorrow?

Me

Ok! 😊

tomholland2013

😊

I cant believe it. I have a date with Tom Holland. Well it's not a date but it's technically a date I mean it's not officially a date. Well..... 

—————————-

WELL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? IS IT A DATE? OR IS IT NOT? COMMENT. AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BIT THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES SOON! LOVE YOU GIYS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! ❤️