25

Liza POV 

I wake up Saturday morning and I start to worry. 

I'm supposed to meet y/n at the bookstore.

What if she doesn't want to talk?

What if she dumps Starbucks on me? 

What if she just totally publicly humiliates me? 

Oh come on Liza, she wouldn't text you back if she didn't actually want to talk. 

I finally get out of bed and change into this

I grab my phone and see a text from  y/n.

Y/n😳😬: hey Liza! I'm so excited to get to see you. I'll come pick you up if you want

Me: hey y/n! I'm excited too! Thanks for the ride!

Y/n:😳😬: ok i'll be over in 5

Me: kk c u then!

Y/n POV

I wake up next to a naked Tom and remember fondly of the night before. Without waking him i hop into the shower and get dressed into this

 Without waking him i hop into the shower and get dressed into this

I decide to text Liza and see if she needed a ride.

I hear the sheets rustle behind me, Tom's up.

TimeSkip

I pull up to Liza's house and text her.

Me: I'm outside

Liza: k let me grab my bag.

She walks out and gets in.

"Hey" She says 

"Hey" I respond. First couple minutes, super awkward.

We grab Starbucks and head over to the little bookshop with amazing WiFi.

Liza and I used to edit our videos here. The nostalgia is very strong here.

We sit in the window, in the back, where we normally would.

"It feels like old times" Liza says.

"Yeah, I like it" I say with a smile.

We start to talk about all the funny times that we had here and how we missed the old times.

"Hey, I'm really sorry." Liza starts, "For what happened a few years ago and a few months ago. I wanted to visit Tom in the hospital, but I felt that I would just make an even bigger mess." 

I pull her into a hug. "I forgive you." I say.

All of a sudden, I felt really nauseous. "Liza, I'm gonna go to the bathroom,"

I quickly ran to the bathroom and started to throw up into the toilet. Liza followed me in and saw me puking my guts up and rushed to my aid.

"Omg Y/n! Are you ok?!" Liza held my hair back.

I flushed the toilet and stood up. "I think im good."

We were on our way home when Liza told me something amazing.

"Hey, now that we're friends again, can I trust you with something?" 

"Of course, Liza! I won't tell a soul." 

"David got me pregnant. But I can't tell him or he'll get really mad at me."

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! If you ever need anything then I'm always here for you."

I'm so glad that Liza is able to trust me with something like this.

*******

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated sooner, I've had a LOT to do. 

I had to study for finals which caused me to not get to write, and when I did get to write, I had MAJOR writers block. 

But finals are over and we have one more half day of school before we let out for Christmas Break! There will definitely be more updates these next couple weeks. 

Also I've published my new book In The Shadows! I'm really excited about this one because **************** 

Ahem, sorry. This is the Spoiler Police and we needed to keep her from spoiling the book. You may  continue.

Like I was saying, your gonna love this book so if you haven't checked it out it would mean a lot to me