33

Third Person's POV

Y/n's apartment was dark and quiet. The low hum of the Landry Machine set the mood with the occasional noise from the freezer making ice. The couple were lying in bed fast asleep, Tom's arms wrapped around her and holding her very pregnant belly. The clock on the bedside table reads 2:53am. 

The girl stirs in her sleep. The babies are moving. Her eyes fly open as a great pain runs all through her body. Tom, startled about his fiancée's sudden movement, tries to calm her down. He rubs he back and strokes her hair. Then it happens.

Y/n POV

My water broke. The babies are coming. "Tom. My water broke. We gotta get to the hospital. Now."

He jumps up out of the bed and starts to quickly pack a bag for the hospital. He grabs clothes, and our pillows while i pull out my vlog camera. What? I'm a YouTuber. This is what we do. We walk out to the car and Tom takes off for the hospital. While we drive i tell the camera how I'm going into labor. 

The contractions start getting more painful. Tom takes notice of my pain and starts driving faster if possible. 

Not long after, we end up at the hospital. The same hospital that Tom went to when he got hit by a drunk driver. The same hospital that Christa was rushed to only to be pronounced dead in 15 minuets of being there. And soon, the hospital that i would bring two lives into the world. 

"She's going into labor! We need a doctor!" Tom says as we enter the hospital. The nurses take us up to the delivery rooms and booked us into one. She hooked me up and we were ready to go. We still had to wait for my cervix to dilate 10 cm for me to deliver. 

Tom called his parents to tell them that I was going into labor. "Alright. Can't wait to see you guys." He says hanging up. He then turns to me. "My parents are trying to get the first flight to America to come see us." He says taking my hand. 

I look him in the eyes and all of my worries melt away. I know that Tom loves me and that he will love our daughters just as much. I squeeze his hand. He kisses my forehead. We decide to tell our fans that I'm giving birth so we snap pictures to post on Instagram.

 We decide to tell our fans that I'm giving birth so we snap pictures to post on Instagram

Liked by lizakoshy, zendaya, wherearetheavacados, and 542,731 others

heyitsy/n I'm ready to meet you little buggers! 💕

Load more comments

lizakoshy don't worry babe! I'm on my way 😘

zendaya me too baby! 

hazosterfield don't worry, the favorite uncle is coming

jonahmarais hazosterfeild um, I think that's me....

*a few hours later*

The doctor came in and said i was ready to deliver. We got all set up and i grabbed Toms had for support. 

Tom's POV

With every push, she squeezed tighter. I could've sworn that she was gonna squeeze my hand off. But I just squeezed back. I comforted her when i heard the cry from our first child. She was taken out and wrapped in a blanket and sent over to the baby bed next to y/n.

I cried. I'm not even gonna deny it. 

About 5 minutes later our other came. I kiss y/n delicately, like she's made of glass. 

The doctors hand one of our girls to y/n and the other to me. They were so precious. I couldn't stop crying. I was amazed that this was my offspring. 

"So what are the names?" The nurse comes in with two birth certificates. Y/n takes one look at our babies. And then looks at me. 

"You name that one, i name this one." She says with a laugh. I laugh in agreement. God, this is so much pressure, this is what she will be called for the rest of her life. 

Y/n looks down at the child in her arms and gives it a name. "Christina Elizabeth Holland"

A bit like her sister's name, but not entirely. It's brilliant. She looks up at me waiting for me to name her.

"Harper Lee Holland" the nurse leaves the room momentarily. Suddenly a problem arose.

"Um. Babe?" I ask.

She looks up at me with a concerned face. "What is it?"

"How do we tell who is who?" 

As if she heard me, Harper opened her eyes and they were a light green color. And right after Christina opened hers, and they were a deep brown. 

"Never mind. They answered that themselves." I laugh.

Liked by zendaya, robertdowneyjr, imzachherron, and 874,092 others

tomholland2013 my two little angels, Harper Lee and Christina Elizabeth. 💕😘

*comments disabled*

************************

Aww, wasn't that sweet! 

I love you guys!