23

Liza's POV

After y/n posted the video with Tom, I had gotten a lot of hate. I understand that I deserve it but it hurts to see all the comments that people say.

I really did love Tom. I dont even know why I cheated on him in the first place. 

Most may believe that I'm now with David again, but honestly, we haven't spoken for weeks. 

It was a normal night when it happened. There was nothing on tv so instead I read a book. The hate got so bad that I couldn't even go on my phone with out mean comments showing up. 

But I saw this, 

tomholland2013 is now live

I was curious.

When i clicked on it i saw Tom with 4 other guys. I didn't see Harrison or Jacob so this wasn't normal. Then a 5th guy comes running out. And he sets up with the other boys. He called back inside for someone to come out. I couldn't make out the name.

When she came out i knew exactly who it was. 

Y/n.

The boys started singing a song with guitar. Then Tom walked over to y/n. Clear as water I heard him say, "Y/n m/n l/n. You are an amazing friend. But, i dont want to be 'just friends'. I love you and i always will. So, will you be this dumbass's boyfriend?" 

I couldn't believe it. Tom was asking her out. I looked closer at what he had in his hand. Was that a Ring Pop?

"Yes Tom" i heard.

And then i knew wat real heartbreak was. Tom was moving on.

I was so happy for y/n. I wish it was still like the older days. I wanted to still talk to her. She was my best friend. So i texted her.

Me: hey y/n. Ik that I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but i wanted to say that I'm sorry. Sorry for what happened all those years ago. Sorry to for cheating on Tom and dragging you into all of this drama. Ik you will never forgive me and you won't ever agree to this, but i was thinking we could work this out in person.

I never expected a response, and if i got one, it would be a no. But a few minuets later i was surprised.

Y/n🖤: i accept your apology and i think we show try and work this out.

Y/n🖤: *should lol sorry

What do you think? Don't kill me for trying this but i did so ha! 

Happy late Thanksgiving

Comment what does your family do other than eat on Thanksgiving.

We play this awesome game called Things.

Love you! Thanks for the support! 5.1K reads is insane!!!!❤️