8

Y/n POV 

Christa walks out of the car and up to Zendaya's house. The plan was for Christa to walk up to the house knok on the door and act like me. Then I walk up to the two of them and say the exact same thing Christa said after she enters the house. Not really a big prank but just to fool with Tom.

I watch as Christa hugs Tom.

"Hey Spider-Boy! Been talking care of the frog?" Christa says

He chuckles. "Where's your sister?"

"Oh she's in the car. She has to finish her call with her boyfriend."

"Oh well we can wait in the house." She goes in with Tom. Here we go.

I walk up and knock on the door. Tom answers confused.

"Hey Spider-Boy! Been taking care of the frog?" I say mimicking Christa 

"Didn't you just come in?" Tom asks and looks back at Christa. 

"Tom that's my identical twin sister Christa. We wanted to mess with you."

We get all situated and we start eating pizza. 

"So how are we gonna tell the difference between you when we hang out?" Zendaya says. 

I start thinking of our differences. "Well I have e/c eyes and Christa has blue." I say.

(If you have blue eyes then just change Christa's eyes in your imagination😜)

Tom looks up at me. "So y/n do you really have a boyfriend?"

"No but Christa does. She was pretending to be me." I clarify

Tom POV 

I feel so relieved that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I really like her. And when I was watching her videos, it was more on her looks but now that I know who she really is I like her so much more.

TimeSkip

Y/n POV 

After we watched Thor: The Dark World, Zendaya set up a drinking game. She gave everyone 10 shot glasses of rum.

"This is Never Have I Ever. We will go around the table and say something that we haven't done and if you you have done that task in your life then you will take a shot. The first person done gets to pick the movie we watch." Zendaya explains. Harrison starts. 

"Never Have I Ever: had a dirty thought about a teacher I've had."

Zendaya, Jacob, and Christa take a shot.

"Christa! Tell me!" I say curious. 

"I'll tell you when we get back home." She says blushing.

It goes around for awhile. Christa has taken a few. Same with Harrison and I. Tom is down to 3 more. Jacob has 4, and Zendaya has 2.

It's Christa's turn. "Ok. Never have I ever: wanted to fuck a fictional character. You gotta say who!"

Tom, Zendaya, Harrison, and I took shots.

"I've wanted to have sex with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter." Harrison states proudly.

"Young Luke Skywalker" says Zendaya. 

"Katniss Everdeen" Tom says as all eyes look to me for my answer.

"Loki." I say

"NO NO NO! YOU HAVE ANOTHER PERSON TOO!" my sister says obviously drunk.

I start to blush. I can't say it. It's gonna be super awkward.

"SISTER SISTER! I WILL TELL THEM IF YOU DON'T!"

"Peter Parker" I mutter under my breath so no one will hear. 

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU Y/N!"

Tom places his hand on my shoulder. "Hey. We won't judge." He tells me.

"Peter Parker. There I said it." No one says anything but just looks at me and Tom.

Tom laughes. "Honestly if I were a girl. I would want to fuck Peter too." 

Suddenly it's not so awkward. We keep playing and eventually Jacob wins. We watch Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix and Zendaya posts a picture of the party and then gets one with just us.

"Hanging with the Squad! Picked up some new friends too! They're now joining our little gang. Welcome (your IG username) and Christa.y/l/n!"