18

Y/n POV

What is the press doing here? I mean Tom is famous and all but we kept this between all of us. No one should have found out. But like always, something big happens to a star, the press is there.

"Do you have anything to say before we go in to talk to Tom Holland?" the guy shoved a mic in my face.

I'm pissed. Absolutely pissed. And I couldn't help it! It just came out.

"Actually yes. Get that mic out of my face and leave Tom alone. How would you like it if your wife or your child or best friend got in a bad accident and then camera people come to ask all these questions when all the victim want to do is rest. So you can go. Bye bye!" I shoo him and his camera man away. 

"Ma'am. I'm just trying to do my job. Get the story so the public can know." He says. 

"Well when Tom wants to tell everyone he will. He is loyal to his fans and will tell them what happened when he is ready to tell the story."

The man leaves. Finally. 

The doctor steps out of Tom's room and ask his brothers to come in. 

"Is everything ok? We hear a bunch of yelling." Nikki asks sweetly.

"Yes. Everything is fine. Just some pesky press people. Is Tom doing ok?"

"He did very well in the surgery. He's not supposed to film any stunt scenes." Dom comes up And places a hand on Nikki's shoulder.

"Well it's a good thing he finished all of those. He just has some light school scenes to shoot." I say. 

The boys come out with smirks on their faces. The doctor soon follows.

"Ok now his girlfriend?" The doctor says.

I feel a slight pain in my chest. Liza isn't here. Wouldn't she know too? Wouldn't she be here?

"She isn't here" I speak up.

"Are you sure? He's asking for his girlfriend under the name Y/n y/l/n" He says looking me in the eyes.

"I'm Y/n. But I'm not Tom's girlfriend." I say walking to Tom's room.

The doctor closes the door behind me. Tom is sitting up in his hospital bed. An IV is stuck in his arm, and he's smiling at me with that stupid, cute, smile. 

"Why did you call me your girlfriend?" I ask sitting down.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine!" Tom replied with strong sarcasm.

"I would punch you in the arm, but your a fragile butterfly." I say and we both laugh.

"But really. Why isn't Liza here? She's your real girlfriend."

His face fell. "Liza was cheating on me. With David."

I'm in shock

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't realize how terrible she is. And I'm sorry for what happened a few years ago." Tom apologized with tears forming in his eyes.

"The reason, that I kissed you at Spare Time, was because I saw how kind you were. Liza wasn't that. You were more than willing to help me practice my lines. Liza didn't even care for the shows I did. I was going to break up with Liza anyway so I could be with you. I don't even know if Liza ever really did love me, or if it was all a publicity stunt. You are the girlfriend I've always wanted, Y/n. I've had girlfriends in the past, but they're never gonna be like you. And so, what I'm asking is, will you go out with me?"