31

After Christa knew the genders of the babies, I was so curious. I would beg her to tell me, and then back off and tell her not to. I was driving her crazy and I didn't care. 

Then the fateful day came where we had our gender reveal party. The best part about all of this, nobody else knew that we were having twins. I dressed in a baby blue dress and pink cardigan.

 I dressed in a baby blue dress and pink cardigan

Christa left early to set up the party. We rented out a party cabin like you would have for a wedding reception. Zendaya and Liza were supposed to come over to get ready with me. I was finishing up my makeup when I heard the knock on the door. 

I open the door and Zendaya and Liza both were waiting at the door with a pink dresses in hand. "Hey girl! I love you're look!" Zendaya says pulling me into a hug. "Thanks girl!" I hug Liza next, "hows the baby boy doing?" I ask her. She found out the gender a week before we went to get mine. "He's a pain in my ass. But I love him." I laugh as i close the door behind them.

Once the two of them had gotten dressed, they insisted they do my hair. They wanted to do two space buns and tie ribbons around them. As they were doing my hair, Zendaya got a text and laughed at it. "What? What is it?" I ask. She shows Liza and she laughs. "Seriously guys what is it?" They both chuckle and Zendaya says, "just a surprise waiting for toy at the party" Now I'm extremely curious.

They finish my hair and one bun had a baby blue ribbon and the other had a baby pink ribbon. We call up an Uber and get in. We chat the whole way to the party.  

When we pull up the the party, I'm greeted by Tom in a white T-Shirt with pink and blue face paint on each of his cheeks. "You look beautiful, darling" he says kissing me. "And you look silly Thomas! But it's adorable." I say laughing. 

We walk into the room and everything is decorated in pink and blue. There are cupcakes with pink and blue icing. The tables have blue and pink tablecloths. Christa really out did herself. 

I find her and give her a big hug. "Christa! This is so amazing! I love it!"

"Anything for my twin sister! Plus, I'm trying to get a job as a party planner. I need things to feature on my website." She says. 

"There's the woman of the hour!" I hear behind me. I turn around and Harrison, Jacob, and the rest of the Holland boys have blue paint on their cheeks. "Did y'all plan this?" (Excuse the Y'all, I'm from Texas) "Indeed we did!" Paddy says with a wide grin on his face. 

There were so many people at the party. Robert Downey Jr. came and gave us a crib. Which was nice because we only had one. All of the Why Don't We Boys came sporting pink. 

When I finish socializing with all the guests, Christa grabs the mic and tells everyone to gather around so we can find out the gender. Tom and I walk up onto the platform behind the box and get ready to open it. Liza is holding my camera because i wanted to put this on my channel. You know, basic YouTuber things. 

"Thank you friends, family and everyone else who came to support me and Y/n. Many say that we shouldn't have this baby because we aren't married. But that's why, before we reveal the gender, i want to ask for Y/n's hand in marriage," he knelt down and pulled out a ring box. "Y/f/n, will you marry me?" I squealed in excitement and screamed "YES!" The crowd cheered and he place a tender kiss upon my lips.

"Wow! Who knew i was gonna find out the genders of my baby and get engaged all in one night?" The crowd laughed. "Now for what you all came here for! The Reveal!" 

On the count of three, Tom and i opened up the box in front of us. Pink balloons came out and there was a loud roar of cheers. Then Christa got on the mic, "Wait! Hold your celebration! A little birdie told me that there were two babies!" She brought out another box that was wrapped identical to the first. We open the second box and another handful of pink balloons floated out. 

The cheers were twice as loud as before. People were ecstatic.

 People were ecstatic

That day my life changed in more ways than one. The biggest thing wasn't that I found out I'm having twin girls. It wasn't that the love of my life had proposed to me the same day. 

It was that after we opened the boxes, Christa was clearing out the platform for pictures when the unspeakable happened.

A man came in, shot Christa in the stomach, and bolted. That day was the last day that I could call myself a twin.

*****************

Honestly

You can come kill me. 

I understand. 

But I'm not sorry.

Love y'all💕