34

The Wedding Pt. 1

*two years later*

Tom and I waited for the twins to grow up some more to get married. A few months turned into a few years. Christina and Harper were now a year and a half old. The fans loved them, even though we're so young. But even with that, they still were up at the crack of dawn. 

I hear the cries from the room across the hall. I rolled over to see Tom's smiling face. "Good morning beautiful," he says as he kisses my head. I smile and we stare into each other's eyes for a few moments before the twins cried louder (if possible). We roll out of bed and head into the twin's room. We greet them and bring them into the kitchen to feed them breakfast. 

"Our bachelor and bachelorette party's are today, what are you and the boys doing?" I ask him as I hand Harper her sippy cup. "I'm not sure, what are you doing?" He asks, Christina taking the cup out of his hand. "We're just going shopping and getting our nails done." I smile.

After breakfast, Tom gets dressed and the boys come to pick him up. I get the girls dressed and soon after, Liza and Zendaya arrive. 

*nothing really interesting happened, after you got your nails done you watched movies all day and played with the twins*

Tom came home and was covered in mud from head to toe. I laugh as he walks through the door. "Did they take you four-wheeling?" He holds our his arms to hug me and I quickly dodge him. "Is your suit and tie at Haz's?" I ask. "Yes, we dropped it off on our way to the track." I smile and give him a quick kiss. 

"Ok. See you tomorrow. Love you." I tell him. He kisses me once more before heading out the door. Tonight he was staying at Harrison's place with the rest of the groomsmen. Meanwhile the girls were staying at our apartment. Everything was set up for tomorrow. All that was left was to marry the kid.

*the next morning*

In the morning, you woke up at 6:30 and fed the twins. Zendaya and Liza woke up at the same time as I did. We at breakfast and then started getting ready. They swapped positions with playing with the twins and keeping them occupied, and doing each other's hair and makeup.

We put the finishing touches on Liza's hair then it was time to get into our dresses. I helped them with their dresses. They looked absolutely stunning! We got the twins into their dresses then i slipped it on mine. The whole getting ready process went so fast, but once we were done, we had an hour to get to the place. 

Once we got there, Zendaya and Liza took Christina and Harper to go and sit with Tom's parents. 

I'm so excited. Today I get to marry my celebrity crush, my soulmate, and best friend. I'm so ready for this day.

*****************

I'm publishing the setting pictures for the next chapter. 

Also thanks for 100 followers!💕