28

I fixed my makeup and my hair as Christa comes into my room in her waiter costume. Above her lip is a mustache made with eyeliner. 

"Good evening ma'am, can i interest you in some pizza rolls?"

I laugh at her silly joke when i here the doorbell. I open the door and Tom is standing there with a gift and some flowers.

"Hey! I got you something while i was in London. I thought that this would be a good place to give it to you." Tom says walking in and giving me a kiss,

"Why thank you Tom. I will open it later when i give you my surprise." I say grinning at him.

I lead him into our dining area where Christa soon comes up.

"Good evening. My name is Samuel, you can call me Sammy if you would like. I will be your server tonight." She says without breaking character.

Tom and I laugh while Christa hands us our "menus"

"As you see, all of our dishes that will be served tonight are made by the Master Chef, Y/n Y/l/n"

"You made this?" Tom asks

"Maybe," i say blushing.

"Alright, what would you like to drink? Just kidding the only thing on the menu is Champagne. I will go get that for you." Christa says leaving. "Oh! And leave room for the Holy Spirit lovebirds!"

We both laugh. "This is gonna be the greatest date ever." Tom says leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I said Holy Spirit!" we hear from the kitchen.

POP! "Ahh!" Christa says as she opens the Champagne.

"We better leave Samuel a good tip for her comedy" Tom says as we laugh.

Christa comes around the corner with one glass of champagne, and one with sparkling apple juice.

She places them on the table as she whispers into my ear, "Sparkling Apple Juice, you're good."

TimeSkip

After dinner, Tom brings up his present with a smile on his face.

I take out the tissue paper and see a small black box. Is he proposing? We haven't been dating that long. I'm not ready to marry anyone.

Tom notices the worried expression on my face. "Don't worry. I'm not proposing. We've only been dating for a few months."

I open the box and the most beautiful set of rings sat in the protective foam.

"Tom, these are beautiful!"

"They're promise rings. I promise to be your king," he says slipping his ring on, "if you promise to be my queen" he says sliding my ring onto my finger.

"I love them. But i think my surprise is gonna be way better." I say putting on a cocky smile.

"Oh, is that so?" Tom says with a questioning look.

"It is so! Samuel! Bring out the surprise!"

Tom's POV

Christa places a silver plater with a covering over it in front of me.

Did she make a cake for me?

"What is this?" I ask looking at her.

"Well why don't you open it?" She says.

I lift the cover up. There's a note.

Your pullout game is weak!

I look back to the plater and see a pregnancy test. I lift it up and read the result.

Pregnant 

"You're pregnant?"

She nods slowly.

I'm gonna be a father. 

"Are you mad?" She asks.

"Mad? How could I be mad?! I'm gonna be a father! I'm over the moon!"

I stand up and kiss her. This is the best day of my life!

*******************

Aww, isn't that sweet? It would be a shame if the Author were to mes-

Woah, get out no. Bad vibes. Out.

I hope you liked that! Tom is so incredibly happy that you are pregnant.

But now its time to tell your friends, and his family. And then,

THE FANS

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment and vote! I love you all and i want to thank you for all the support❤️❤️❤️❤️