35

The Wedding Pt. 2  Third Person POV 

The wedding venue was set up. The guests started to file in and find their seats. The quiet chatter could be heard as they talked about the location and the couple. The Holland Parents held little Harper and Christina as they waited for the service to start. 

Instead of a pastor, Robert Downey Jr. stood at the alter, ready to marry the couple. Surprisingly, he took an online seminar a while ago. 

The groom was the first to walk down the aisle. Tom's suit fit him perfectly and he looked handsome as ever. Then the groomsmen soon followed. Harry, Sam, and Harrison lined up behind Tom. The bridesmaids came next in lavender dresses. They left a space for two people ahead of them. One for y/n, and one for Christa. Paddy walked down, holding a pillow with the rings on it. 

Then the famous wedding march played as the doors opened once more to reveal the bride in her beautiful dress. Tom gasped and stared at his wife-to-be. She's like a goddess, he thought to himself. Y/n however, was nervous. What if I trip? What if I lock my knees? I'm panicking!

She got to the front without falling. And the service began. "We are gathered here today to unite Y/n y/l/n, and Thomas Holland in holy matrimony." Robert said. The couple sorta tuned him out. 

Tom's POV 

She looks so amazing. I can't believe that I get to marry her. I was in a daze staring at her eyes. They were as beautiful as the rest of her. Then Robert removed one of the rings from the pillow and handed in to me. "Repeat after me Tom" I nodded. 

"Let this ring"

"Let this ring"

"be a symbol of my promises to you"

"and a reminder of my devotion to you."

"I am honored to call you my wife"

"With this ring, I thee wed"

"and with it, I bestow upon thee all the treasures"

"of my mind, heart, and hands."

"Y/n, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love."

I slid it onto her finger and a tear fell out of my eye.

Y/n POV

He slid the ring onto my hand and a tear fell out of his eye. Robert then grabbed the second ring and gave it to me. "Just repeat after me."

"Let this ring"

"Let this ring"

"be a symbol of my promises to you"

"and a reminder of my devotion to you."

"I am honored to call you my husband"

"With thisring, I thee wed"

"and with it, I bestow upon thee all the treasures"

"of my mind, heart, and hands."

"Thomas, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love."

I slid the ring onto his hand and looked back up at him. Robert finished his little speech with the big question. 

"Thomas Stanley Holland, do you take Y/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" 

"I do." Tom responds.  He smiles at me with hearts in his eyes.

"Y/n y/l/n, do you take Thomas Holland  to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do" I respond, looking into Toms eyes. 

"By the power vested in me, by the State of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."  

Tom grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. The crowed cheered and we broke apart. "I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Holland!" We hold hands as we walk back down the aisle. 

The reception was awesome. We danced until it was time to eat cake. We smashed cake in each other's faces. As the sun was setting, Tom's parent decided to leave. They took the twins with them so that we could have some alone time tonight.

(Cough cough)

We danced, we laughed, and some of us drank WAY too much alcohol. 

Thinking back, if you told me 4 years ago that I was going to marry Tom Holland, I would have thought that you were insane. So much has happened to me. I made up with an old friend. I lost my sister. I had twins. And I married my celebrity crush. I had a wild ride throughout these past years. But I'm glad that it happened. 

The End