20

Y/n POV 

It was a couple weeks later and Tom had gotten the pins removed from his shoulder but he couldn't do much. I had gotten many comments on my YouTube videos, Instagram, basically all my social media platforms, on Tom.

The video of me yelling at the reporter went viral and I decided that I should tell the whole story.

 "Hey Tom. I'm thinking about filming a video telling the truth about what happened. Are you comfortable with that?" I say over the phone

"Yeah. I'll come over and help you with it." Tom says hanging up.

TimeSkip cuz I'm lazy

We set up the camera, the lights, and the chairs. We even set up some snacks off camera.

{This is the YouTube video so it written different}

Y/n: Hi guys. This video will be a little more serious than what we normally do, but I want to call attention to this whole Tom Holland thing that's been happening, so first I want to introduce a very special friend of mine, Tom Holland himself. 

Tom: Hi guys. 

Y/n: so I just want to start off at the very beginning. So a couple years ago, Liza and I made a video together called 'we aren't friends anymore' and it was just us making funny roasts and joking around, but when filming, Liza touched on a subject that wasn't comfortable for me and some words were said and we never really spoke again. But we met back up through Tom.

Tom: I met Liza at a UFC match. She was there with her boyfriend David and she came up to me saying how she was such a big fan of my movies and we sat together and we had lots of fun. Then when they broke up, Liza started to hang out with me more and eventually she asked me out. At first I liked y/n, but Liza kept asking so I said yes. I had a great time with Liza and she was fun to hang around. 

Y/n: With a group of friends we went to Spare Time

Tom: and while we were playing Laser Tag, i kissed Y/n. At this point, I wasn't dating Liza. Then i had turn y/n down and tell her that i was dating Liza. That was the hardest thing to do. I invited her to come to dinner with us and she accepted, and went with Harrison.

Y/n: i had told Harrison what happened with Liza and he understood and so when Liza brought up what happened, Harrison and i left. That night i told Tom what had happened all those years ago.

Tom: while we were dating i noticed that Liza would barely spend time with me and she would always have to leave. She told me that her best firend needed help and she needed to go help her for the night. When i got off the phone with y/n, i knew i was gonna break up with Liza, because she attacked my friend. So I drove over to The Gabbie Show's house because she's Liza's best friend. When i got there,  Gabbie brought me into her car and she drove to David's house. I had a bad feeling on what happened and when Liza came out with David, i knew she was cheating and i broke up with her. While i was driving home, i got hit by a car and i broke my shoulder. 

Y/n: now your up to date. Tom and i are not dating, but i am dating someone. 

Tom: What?

I cut the video feed.

"Yes Tom. I'm dating someone."

"Who is it?"