24

Y/n POV

That night Tom spent the night with me. We watched movies and just enjoyed that we were finally together.

We were watching the original Avengers when we got texts from the group chat.

Harrison🥞: good job m8!

Zendaya👑: MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!!!!!❤️

Christa🐾: u ok there Z?

Zendaya👑: I'm just so happy

Tom⭐️: you're happy? I was worried she was gonna reject me on INSTAGRAM LIVE

Me🖤: aww Tom, I wouldn't reject you❤️💘💓😘😍

Tom⭐️: ❤️💓💘😍😘

Harry📸: ew

Sam🎹: i think I'm gonna be sick

Jacob🌴: how many people are on this gc?

Me🖤: 8

Tom⭐️: well y/n and i are gonna finish watching the movie

Tom⭐️ has left the groupchat

Me:🖤: bye!

Y/n 🖤 has left the groupchat

We continued to watch the movie when i got another text from the last person I'd expect.

Liza: hey y/n. Ik that I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but i wanted to say that I'm sorry. Sorry for what happpened all those years ago. Sorry for cheating on Tom and dragging you into all this drama. Ik you will never forgive me and you wont ever agree to this, but i was thinking we could work this out in person.

I showed it to Tom.

"Y/n don't respond. She's probably just lying." He told me.

I knew Liza for so long. Something in my gut told me that this was sincere. 

Me: i accept your apology and i think we show try and work this out

Show???

Me: *should lol sorry

Liza: lol so does Tuesday morning at the bookstore work?

Me: yea! I'm looking forward to it.

"Hey Tom, I'm gonna go shower."  I say leaving the couch.

I go upstairs and get into the shower. 

I hear someone open the door and i see the shower curtain open.

"Tom, what are you doing" I ask as he steps in.

With a sly grin he answers, "Joining you"

*cough cough*

😳😳😳😏😏😏

Yes. You didn't the dirty with Tom. I'm sorry i cant write smut just use your imagination to see what happened. 

Oh also, I have so much inspiration with the Tom fanfic that would be good for Peter that I'm making a Peter Parker fanfic. 

It might be out in a couple days so if you're interested, go and read it.

This is ther cover of the book:

I want to thank you for all of the support for this book!❤️