Chapter 3 -freaks

play video games-lana del rey

third person POV

Michael smiles at her "what." she looks back defensively "ey ey you should be happy i only smile when i get greeted with alcohol twice as older than me" Vera laughs so hard she snorted soon after Michael starts gasping for air laugh hard than her, she found a new best friend

"you- you know" vera gives a gasping laugh before finishing her sentence, Michael wipes his tears off"i think you're really drunk' he notices there's a tear drop falling off her cheek he leans in his thumb to wipe it off but as soon as his finger touched her cheek she was yanked out of her chair by tommy.

"we should go home" with a clenched jaw with a tight grip on her arm "ouch, tommy your hurting me" she tries yanking it out but he tightens his grip making her whimper, Michael pulls his hand off "tommy she said it hurt calm down" he walks off rubbing the back of his neck throwing his coat behind his should mumbling "they're both jealous freaks perfect match" he chuckles a little remembering her snort.

"what the hell did you do that for"she yells at him pushing him back by his chest, she was never a push over girl, she was women.

"i'm going to France Vera, i've been post i'm going in October the war will actually start in September  i needed to spend more time with you"he's words sounds seiner but his eyes were dark, "go spend it with Cat" she pulls away storming away to the car where john was in "ha big fight already" he smirks

"ya his emotions are always on maximum strength, i'm like that too but there needs to be a weaker party sometimes and by sometimes i mean him" john chuckled at Vera's comment "don't worry tommy is a loving soul not even the war can change him he will be shell shocked or something but he will bounce back, hey are we leaving Cat behind" john looked over vera nods "so are you all going too?" john nodded "yep me Arthur and Finn i think Isaiah also" he smiles back at her as she nodded along. "it's kinda late i think you should get to bed if your hungry theirs always a snack in the fridge" he pats her head, he thinks of her just like Ada the exact same.

she slides into her silk night gown with her flowing brown look down, she looks into the mirror touching the skin around her eyes "not blue" then strokes her hair "not blonde.." she looks into the mirror and notices tommy was standing there "cmon you don't wanna be a nazi wet dream"i try to withhold a laugh, he pushes himself off the wall where his arms were crossed, he walks to the bed and lays there.

"Come on sit" he pats the side of the bed and smiles, she lays down in frustration, he looks at her rolling his eyes "why am i marrying such a stubborn women" sighing pressing his head into the pillow, Vera stands up storming to the door "Oi where are you going" she looks at him dead in the eye "to my bed" and mumbles "why am i marrying such a possessive freak" and slams the door behind her, Tom's lips go into a wide grin shaking his head "god i love her"

Cat's POV

i could hear Vera's loud footstep coming into our room, Vera is an interesting girl i envy her at times, sure i bed handsome men but they never want to be serious but vera is the opposite everyone wants to settle down and bare a family with the girl, she just attracts them with not even trying to seduce them for peat-sake she's marrying a man every girl dreams of at night,  looks wise, gentlemen and protective and now leading on Michael ya we had a couple cute moments but i'm not su- "UGH HE IS SUCH A PAIN IN MY ARSE" vera falls onto my bed placing her head on my lap, she looks up at me with those puppy eyes "play with my hair" i follow her orders, "i don't understand him it's as if he gets off of aggravating me i have no idea why he loves me the more i become more physically aggressive" i smile looking down at her "he's like you" i take in a hit of smoke, she sits up in shock "you both hair porcelain skin, red cheeks, dreamy eyes, dark silky hair, you both have anger issues, you both are possesiv-"